The time has come... the Clyde Frazier PC is no more

Wow, I can't believe I'm reading this Branko, such a shame to hear you hanging up the cardboard.

I started with a Magic Johnson PC but there was just too much out there to collect, hence the switch to Artis, which was a much smaller chase and a more satisfying one. And while I'm happy Panini are giving the A-Train lots of love, the number of parallels are making it a little annoying that I am having to collect what feels like the same card 4, 5 sometimes 6 times over, so I understand your Panini frustration.

I hope you don't regret the decision. I offloaded a heap of Hawthorn (AFL) signature cards about 12 months ago and now rue that decision and am starting to buy some of the high-end ones back again.....just be sure you are sure is my advice. Glad to hear you are keeping the 1/1s and the rare stuff, because I'm sure a lot of the others will be available down the track should you change your mind.

You have been a great contributor to these boards, hope to see you here still in the future. As long as you keep liking the A-Train maildays I'll be happy :)

Sad to hear some great collection broken up. But life has to move on. I know how you feel as I too sometimes feel that the desire in collecting Shaq is not as strong way back 19 years ago when I started. And as some priorities needs to be set, sometimes its very difficult to get all cards and continue building the PC.

Anyways, good luck with your sale.

thanks for all your support guys, i really appreciate it - i didnt realise how much you all liked the frazier pc... very flattering

Great shame Branko, hope to still see you around on the boards though.

If you have a low end Clyde Auto I would definitely be interested in adding one to the PC.

Let me know, Cheers.

Sorry to hear the time has come. As said by others, make sure you are sure before you break it up. Hope you still still around tho!

Sometimes things just run their course. Then It's time to move on to the next venture. I sold my entire collection off about 2 years ago ... Had alotta money from that ... And bought a couple even better cards. lol ... The love Is still there for me though. Collecting since 1994. I'm 22 now. It's the one thing I enjoy that costs me money. It's a great hobby and most of the people are really cool. So I'm rolling with It for now. ... If you're happy with the collection you have gathered over the years, and ready to sell some off and move on ... then go for It man. Obviously the people on here got your back and respect you as a collector. So good luck to you ! Hope you don't go missing In action from the site !

Its a shame on one hand because you have a crazy good collection however I can understand you quitting. Ive been considering quitting the hobby too for a while , I think Panini will do to collecting what a giant astroid/Ice Age did to the dinosaurs 65 Million years ago.

Bring back UD and Topps to inject some passion to the basketball collecting world. Terribly sorry to heard you are gonna stop collecting, its feel like lost one more friend on the collecting road. But its always good take a time off, enjoy other stuffs then card. Good luck to whatever you doing next. cheers

Say it aint so Branko, that was one sweet collection. But when the urge to spend $$$$$ on bits of cardboard is gone there really is not point continuing, it just gets depressing :)

boys... just a quick note of thanks for your support since ive made this announcement to stop collecting clyde, ive had a few pms as well - thanks again!

im gonna do a mailday (of sorts) with what ill be keeping in the coming days

cheers

Wow I missed this thread Branko sorry to hear mate , i hope you still stick around for a chat now and then .I consider you as one of the top tier members on this site bud.

Back
Top Bottom