The Official NBL thread

IMG-20221003-WA0001.jpg
FB_IMG_1664827080673.jpg
Screenshot_20221004_062901.jpg

So disappointed in my Hawks this season - started off with so much promise - 2-15 record so far AND Peyton Siva does his shoulder last game and out for season - he was already a replacement for import Justin Robinson and we'd already lost other import George King a month before that - couldn't get much worse!

So disappointed in my Hawks this season - started off with so much promise - 2-15 record so far AND Peyton Siva does his shoulder last game and out for season - he was already a replacement for import Justin Robinson and we'd already lost other import George King a month before that - couldn't get much worse!
Tough being a Hawks fan this season m8, BUT; at least you don't live in Brisbane and have to put up with the dumpster fire here.

How do you feel about the Hawkies stability as a franchise moving forward. From the broadcasts this season, it appears as though game aren't well attended. Have seen a little chatter about whether they'll survive over the coming years.

Tough being a Hawks fan this season m8, BUT; at least you don't live in Brisbane and have to put up with the dumpster fire here.

How do you feel about the Hawkies stability as a franchise moving forward. From the broadcasts this season, it appears as though game aren't well attended. Have seen a little chatter about whether they'll survive over the coming years.

they’re not well attended unless they’re doing well and not well attended because the owners ALWAYS refuse to spend money to get a great roster, they’re famous for it. Someone needs to come in with some big money who doesn’t mind losing money for 5 years and get everything sorted. The club has everything going for it - foundation club, stadium right on the beach next to a brewery, footy stadium and big RSL club and less than an hour from Sydney. It’s crazy to me that they never get their shit together. Roster turnover and losing doesn’t bring anyone to games.

It’s a pity considering how good their team was last year. Also coached by the great man Goorjian…who I rate as one of Australia’s greatest coaches ever in any sporting code

Back
Top Bottom