The Official LA LAKERS thread!!

Sorry to steal Bell away from you guys............................. NOT! :p

Enjoy. You need all the support you can with everyone else jumping ship. ;)

And good on him for taking the money, Bell to LA was a long shot with 10 Million on the table, no way we're gonna fork that out, even if we could have offered it.

Tmac with the Lakers would be very interesting. Not sure if he would compliment Kobe, but definetly would provide another scoring option off the bench. Bell looks the better fit imo.

I can't imagine why anyone would sign TMac now other than for the publicity...and even that is running low around TMac now-a-days.

haha Spot on! Unless by some miracle he contribut 20+ points per game again, I can't him anywhere near his former self.

He wouldn't really need to contribute 20 plus points, he'd just have to come in and do what Shannon Brown did but now it looks like we're re-signing Shannon. The whole thing was a long shot, LA hasn't spoken to him, he's just expressed his interest in playing with the Lakers and winning a Championship, in interviews and a few times through twitter. TBH, given the fact that he is getting older and slower, isn't much of a defensive presence, he's injury prone and kinda streaky and inconsistent on offence now, it would be more of a publicity move like nejabin said, so I don't see it happening unless we were desperate. Apparently Matt Barnes will anounce his decision tomorrow so before that happens LA aren't even talking to T Mac, and they're talking to Tim Thomas before McGrady so that says alot. I'd like him to come along and join us from an NBA fan point perspective of respecting his game but I'd make a turrible GM. ;)

I like the Barnes signing, brings more toughness D and more 3pt shooting... probably the best team the lakers have on paper since payton and malone were on it. :p

Well a nice eventful offseason so far niice back up PG in Blake Veteran Center in Ratliff and add Matt Barnes to the list also......

Starting 5 would be:

Fisher
Bryant
Bynum
Gasol
Artest

Bench:
Odom
Blake
Barnes
Vujacic
Brown.....Possible Re-Sign
Ratliff
Walton

If all goes well we should make it back to the WCF as the west is a little weaker now....The only Teams i see challenging the Lakers, Denver, Dallas if the dont both choke again.....Utah and maybe the Suns....

Ron ron has to feed his family too :p Didn't know the 37 was a kick to Michael Jackson's thriller :lol: He really is crazy :D

Back
Top Bottom