The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some more cards start to surface soon!

1583129615294.png
A couple of startoons have popped up on ebay.

So there’s a black version as well as a white and then a parallel? 🤷‍♂️
Also I’d like to know why it was changed from Hodgson to CNK after we got the Hodgson preview 🤔

A fan of chocolate eggs told me that there is the black version (standard) and the parallel version which is coloured. As for the change from Hodgo to CNK, because said chocolate egg fans club have so much sway and Hodgo is a better #9 then their clubs, they complained to the NRL and Lo and behold, it was changed!

A fan of chocolate eggs told me that there is the black version (standard) and the parallel version which is coloured. As for the change from Hodgo to CNK, because said chocolate egg fans club have so much sway and Hodgo is a better #9 then their clubs, they complained to the NRL and Lo and behold, it was changed!

I have been further corrected by my chocolate egg loving associate. Coloured Street Art are 2 per box, Black SA are one per box and the parallel SA from priority is the third variation.

So confirmed predictors have gone back to premiers only or all /16 for a ‘special’ parallel’ set.

Assuming this will be like 2017, a parallel version of the premiers set.

@Matt26 / @Diggaz TC

Is there a chance we can get confirmation on what exactly these 20 sets are? Would be good to know before investing in this particular set.

I heard there’s a photo error in the this set. The Bunty Afoa Card has a picture of Agnatius Paasi. Good old quality control strikes again.
Do you ever have anything positive to say about a release?

it always seems negative, do you enjoy collecting?

Back
Top Bottom