The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

I do like the parrallel cards this time.
1551664006940-480149445.jpg

Just did a quick run up to the newsagents and picked up 4 starter packs.

I'll do a proper recap later on but did manage to pull one decent card.

Bulldogs Predictor #007/219 - nice low number!

Pulled a Panthers Last Line of Defense (Fisher-Harris) and quite a few faces of the game and one Season to remember (Aidan Sezer) but overall pretty happy.

Cheers
Matt

Just did a quick run up to the newsagents and picked up 4 starter packs.

I'll do a proper recap later on but did manage to pull one decent card.

Bulldogs Predictor #007/219 - nice low number!

Pulled a Panthers Last Line of Defense (Fisher-Harris) and quite a few faces of the game and one Season to remember (Aidan Sezer) but overall pretty happy.

Cheers
Matt
@Richard

Nothing special high numbers

Outside of the Black Startoons, any of the others have what they are limited to on the back e.g. Limited to 200 etc?

Trying to work out which are the next rarest ones?

The 4 I pulled from my starters were all Green?

Cheers
Matt

Outside of the Black Startoons, any of the others have what they are limited to on the back e.g. Limited to 200 etc?

Didn’t even look , I will and let you no
Cheers
Matt

blacks and greens much harder to tell apart than you'd expect... easily better prevention than last year. still searchable with some luck but not nearly as easy.

starter pack had fifita green, chambers + holmes origin and terepo CH. local may have already been searched

as for starter pack rarities it's likely red or green lowest and blue second rarest by the looks

also the one gripe i always have is i always end up with almost no souths commons. some other teams are 1 in every pack but cant get any more than 1 maybe 2 if im lucky from my own team. probably just really crap luck but annoying nonetheless

also the one gripe i always have is i always end up with almost no souths commons. some other teams are 1 in every pack but cant get any more than 1 maybe 2 if im lucky from my own team. probably just really crap luck but annoying nonetheless

Feel your pain.

Out of 4 starters got 3 Panthers cards......a Fisher Harris Base, Yeo Base and a Fisher Harris Insert (Last Line of Defense).

Picked up three starters, nothing spectacular, Addo-Carr black ST #037, numbered in the top right corner this year.

I would say far more difficult than last year to search these with the way they are packed and also the colour variations being more similar.

Solid release as Traders always is, matte finish on the specials looks good.

Last edited:

Cheers
Matt

Has me stuffed the checklist list them as black/blue/green/red
The 2 boxes of starters Ive looked at were
Black x 4
Blue x 7
Green x 23
Red x 2

the order they are listed is alphabetical Im guessing rarity goes black red blue green.

Has me stuffed the checklist list them as black/blue/green/red
The 2 boxes of starters Ive looked at were
Black x 4
Blue x 7
Green x 23
Red x 2

the order they are listed is alphabetical Im guessing rarity goes black red blue green.

I think you had it right with black, blue, green then red as the easiest.

Back
Top Bottom