The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Haven't seen it yet. Looks like Nasri is gone for the year, medial ligament damage from a nasty kick to the knee. Sad - he was playing superbly...

yeah that looked nasty, but more importantly yayas back is he fine to play next weekend? im not too fussed on nasri but yayas in my fantasy so i need him fit for that ahaha.

just watched the highlights of the pool game that looked like i cracker, hopefully we can grab the three points tomorrow morning as well with ozil and mertesacker scoring for fantasy reasons ahaha

yeah that looked nasty, but more importantly yayas back is he fine to play next weekend? im not too fussed on nasri but yayas in my fantasy so i need him fit for that ahaha.

just watched the highlights of the pool game that looked like i cracker, hopefully we can grab the three points tomorrow morning as well with ozil and mertesacker scoring for fantasy reasons ahaha
Not heard he was hurt....

What a game that Liverpool v Stoke must have been to watch. Just couldn't get up at 2.10am or whenever it was to watch it live.
YNWA !!! Another double from Suarez, man is a machine. Good to see Stuzza back on the board in his first game after injury.

Fair play, i thought a 1-1 wouldve been a good result. That city goal was all class though the ball from silva was perfect

Chelsea win 3-1 this morning. If Everton win tomorrow there's a 6 pt game for Utd to even make 6th....

Moyes in? Moyes out??

Chelsea fans sung moysey we want you stay to the tune of the rihanna song ahah

It will be interesting to see what happens at Man United. I was just looking up SAF's managerial record and in his first four completed seasons (if you discount 1986-87, where he took over in November), United finished 2nd, 11th, 13th and 6th on the table.

Over the next 22 seasons they won the title 13 times, finished 2nd six times and 3rd three times.

Surely they will have to give Moyes until the end of this season at least and possibly one more?

I hope so, you can't blame the Gaffer entirely. Our defence has been Evra and Evra only, No RVP and Rooney up front for a while and barring this morning De Gea has been as good as a keeper can be with one defender helping him. We had holes and def issues for the last 3 seasons however, this season we have been exposed very nicely by all and sundry.
For those of you who don't know me, I generally only read this thread and have a bit of a chuckle at you lot all rejoicing in our misery this season but never comment, but I have been a Red since the early 80's and we weren't winning anything back then so I am no glory hunter (Especially in a season like this LOL) so I feel now is as good a time to chuck my 2p in.
I have to say, we have dominated for a long time and it is time for a change of the guard. Whilst disappointing to see my team slump, it's also in a strange way - Good for football.
My motto is "You can't win every year" even though we have or come mighty close in most over the last 2 decades. In fact we very rarely end a season without one piece of silverware including this season albeit only the Charity Shield - That's still one piece more than most of the teams above us will walk away with this year.
It has happened to LFC before , all big clubs must go through this and in a sense perhaps a bit of assumed arrogance being stripped away will do the team some good. Whilst I hope they give Moyes at least another season, I wouldn't mind having a bit of a wager on Sir Alex coming out of retirement next season. Still 4 months of football left and to be honest if we finish 7th or higher I personally will see that as a victory given the injuries and changes this season.
It pains me to say this, however I still believe City are the team to beat this season.

Back
Top Bottom