The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Mmm I'd have Ramsey as player of the season so far. Has won our Player of the Month award every month I think? Suarez on fire too, missed those 6 games though. Wonder if he'll stay at Liverpool? He won't be cup tied for the Champions League if a big club come in for him again next month

Missed 6 games and is still the prems top goal scorer

Ramsey's the new welsh wizard. Gareth who?
Suarez has been brilliant , he looks like he's enjoying his football.
Mourinho criticized his strikers after the loss to stoke.... Funny as only Jose would do that

chris coleman says he thinks ramsey is better than bale. i thinks hes jumping the gun a little, but im not the welsh manager.
suarez has my vote.

Aguero's kicking around all right. And not saying they're playing better than Suarez but Negredo and Nasri are both having fine seasons.

well im going to have to stick up for Newcastle here and say Loic Remy is having a fine season so far , also agree on aguero is all quality.......

lj and kg youll be a very happy man this morning. the reserves side pulling back a 2 goal deficit from the champions of europe

lj and kg youll be a very happy man this morning. the reserves side pulling back a 2 goal deficit from the champions of europe

An amazing result really. Will put some real belief in the squad. Milner had a blinder by all accounts.

Didn't see it here cos ESPNAus ALWAYS puts Man U's game on no matter how unimportant or trivial it is. They'll actually have to make some decisions about who they show next season if United don't make the Champs league.

City vs arsenal tonight should be a good game , think I'll stay up for that one. Hopefully it's a good match. Got no idea who the winner will be but I'll go with the home team city.

Best home record vs best away record. Thinking Arsenal will just get up thanks to a Na$ri own goal.

deflected off a clichy clearance, why not...?
i'll play safe and go the draw. has real potential for being a nice game to watch tho.
just read germany will be building their own 'camp' in brazil for the WC. after searching they couldnt find suitable accomodations so will be constructing a HQ with 13 houses and a pitch. surely there must be nice places to stay in brazil?!

i'll play safe and go the draw. has real potential for being a nice game to watch tho.
just read germany will be building their own 'camp' in brazil for the WC. after searching they couldnt find suitable accomodations so will be constructing a HQ with 13 houses and a pitch. surely there must be nice places to stay in brazil?!

Suggests they intend to stay a while

I wouldn't complain, but I have nothing against Clichy.

Interesting about Germany. As you say, would've thought there would be plenty of suitable accommodation.

great game to watch, scoreline wasnt a true indication of the game but city did deserve the win were by far the better side. but like giroud and bendtner both banged one that were given offside one of which i thought was perfectly fine.

if anyone finds out how bad agueros injury is can you please inform us.

6-3 - bugger me....that's 16 goals vs utd, Spurs and the Arse at home.... haven't seen the game, sounds like Arsenal didn't get the rub of the green. Having said that City scored 6 and sounds like it coulda been 8 if Negredo had had his shooting boots on.
Has the saying 'scoring goals for fun' ever rung truer?

Back
Top Bottom