The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Another interesting round. City draw at Saints - almost happy with that, crazy as it sounds. Will have to beat the Arse at home to stay in touch though.
Utd lose at home again. Curious to know the Utd fans that are here's thoughts on Moyes. Where's Ooneil?? Warney?
Chelsea get the loss they've had coming. Can't keep giving up 2 or 3 goals and winning. Spurs win, 'Pool win...all still up in the air...

they only post when they have a win. im a happy man this morning threw $20 on newcastle at $7 :) especially with no Rooney.

perfect night of results for us ... city and chelsea drop points, just funny to see united cop another loss. Loving Man U's record breaking season. First loss to Everton at Old Trafford in 21 years. Followed by first loss to Newcastle at Old Trafford in 40 odd years. Keep up the great work Moyesy

and palace go back to back and a little closer to getting out of the relegation Zone. massive Mile Jedinak Fan so i hope they can stay up in the top division. i still remember the interview he did when he turned down spurs for palace and said how he was going to get them to top division ... at the time i thought he was off his rocket, but hes done extremely well thus far.

Another interesting round. City draw at Saints - almost happy with that, crazy as it sounds. Will have to beat the Arse at home to stay in touch though.
Utd lose at home again. Curious to know the Utd fans that are here's thoughts on Moyes. Where's Ooneil?? Warney?
Chelsea get the loss they've had coming. Can't keep giving up 2 or 3 goals and winning. Spurs win, 'Pool win...all still up in the air...

they only post when they have a win... and there hasnt been to many of them.

i am a happy man this morning had $20 on newcastle at $7, bit of throw around cash for the weekend.

Loving Man U's record breaking season. First loss to Everton at Old Trafford in 21 years. Followed by first loss to Newcastle at Old Trafford in 40 odd years. Keep up the great work Moyesy and just a perfect night of results for us really, city and chelsea dropping points.

and palace go back to back and a step closer from getting out of the relegation zone.

It only took 41 years but that was probably the biggest game ive ever watched and a joy to see man u fans leaving old trafford 85 mins gone. TOON TOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Utd 8 goals at home so far this season. Liverpool have 9 goals at home since Wedensday

Arsenal.... the only reason i backed city that season two years ago because we were done and dusted if we cant win i dont really care who does as long as it isnt united or chelsea

Arsenal.... the only reason i backed city that season two years ago because we were done and dusted if we cant win i dont really care who does as long as it isnt united or chelsea
Yeah I thought u were a City fan too. Was getting confused...

I thought you were on Liverpool this season. So hard to keep up........:whistle: :rofl:

WHile your here ooneil - your thoughts on Moyes? Stick with him? U think he got a hospital pass from Fergie?

not sure where you got that idea, probably because you havent been around in the thread as much.

I too where confussed who you suppported i thought it was either city or the gooners ..

Last edited:
im a hammers supporter, but will get behind any team that challenges united. i wouldve been rooting for city two seasons ago aswell. dont mean im a city fan now.

Ramsey? might be bias. but honestly you expect it from suarez, like i keep waiting for this ramsey run to end but it just hasnt.

Either way both are having amazing seasons.

Mmm I'd have Ramsey as player of the season so far. Has won our Player of the Month award every month I think? Suarez on fire too, missed those 6 games though. Wonder if he'll stay at Liverpool? He won't be cup tied for the Champions League if a big club come in for him again next month

Back
Top Bottom