The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

8th!!!! I remember the year we came 9th and I was stoked!

If anyone can sort City's away from I'd like to hear from u. At home played 5 won 5 - 20 for and 2 against. Away played 6 won 1 lost 4, for 8 and against 10....frankly - awful.

Crazy congested table - we're in 8th and 6 points off the lead. Gonna be a cracker season.

anyone see the shortlist of goals for the puskas award? a little disappointing...FIFA Puskas Award 2013
its zlatan vs england for me tho. or maybe the matic goal.
and whats with having a NWSL goal in there? nice goal, but top10 in the world over the last year? doubtful. women should have their own list...

Pepe on: The Cristiano Conspiracy
what a load....doesnt help that his career is running alongside messi's, which is why i think cristiano really hasnt won more than one ballon d'or. same could be said for xavi who seems to make the top3 every year, but never any higher...

Last edited:
ravel morrison from west ham currently on loan at Birmingham city

morrison isnt on loan? that was last season. hes a pretty regular starter for the hammers this season. he scored in our last match vs norwich...
we still have to pay manutd $25k every time he plays tho. its why he only cost $700k.

morrison isnt on loan? that was last season. hes a pretty regular starter for the hammers this season. he scored in our last match vs norwich...
we still have to pay manutd $25k every time he plays tho. its why he only cost $700k.
oh ok mate. did you see the England vs Germany match? the Germans got the train to and from Wembley. It was great to see...

oh ok mate. did you see the England vs Germany match? the Germans got the train to and from Wembley. It was great to see...

nah, i dont really watch friendlies. i did see some pics of the team on the tube but. pretty amazing. closest thing i ever got to on the tube was a group of neo-nazis...

spurs just got spanked!!!!!!! on the other hand Newcastle get the points over struggling Norwich and are slowly climbing the table....

great weekend of sport all round...

U think u had a great weekend of sport - how bout being a Kiwi City fan, We win the league semi with a last minute piece of brilliance by Shaun Johnson. City smash 6 past Spurs, then the All Blacks repeat the dose vs Ireland witha 75 metre 12 phase piece of brilliance to tie up the test 22 all after the final hooter. Cruden then kicks the game winner from the sideline. Pure awesomeness......

And by the way - How Wayne Rooney stays on the pitch I will never know. Hasn't the FA just changed the rules so they can add punishment after a game even if the ref sees the incident?? Be very interesting to see if they do. It blows he had such an influence on the game when he shoulda been cooling his heels on the sideline.

And by the way - How Wayne Rooney stays on the pitch I will never know. Hasn't the FA just changed the rules so they can add punishment after a game even if the ref sees the incident?? Be very interesting to see if they do. It blows he had such an influence on the game when he shoulda been cooling his heels on the sideline.

was my fantasy captain, thank the lord he stayed on the field. wouldve made me filthy after i took the captaincy off aguero since they were up against spurs, looks like it doesnt matter who there vsing though!

U think u had a great weekend of sport - how bout being a Kiwi City fan, We win the league semi with a last minute piece of brilliance by Shaun Johnson. City smash 6 past Spurs, then the All Blacks repeat the dose vs Ireland witha 75 metre 12 phase piece of brilliance to tie up the test 22 all after the final hooter. Cruden then kicks the game winner from the sideline. Pure awesomeness......
Man, Ireland were up 19-0 when I went to sleep, what happened there? And City were up 5-0 so I didn't miss much more of that lovely Sp*rs rout.

Man, Ireland were up 19-0 when I went to sleep, what happened there? And City were up 5-0 so I didn't miss much more of that lovely Sp*rs rout.
22-7 down at the half. Irish missed a penalty at 22-17 with 5 to go to win the game. Then the AB's peeled off an incredible finish...Can't find a clip of the last 90 seconds but it was truly unbelieveable.

22-7 down at the half. Irish missed a penalty at 22-17 with 5 to go to win the game. Then the AB's peeled off an incredible finish...Can't find a clip of the last 90 seconds but it was truly unbelieveable.
Not too surprised, I thought the Irish would get pantsed after they lost to the Wallabies.

Back
Top Bottom