The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

I dont play it either anymore it was a waste of my time i always used to stack the team with newcastle players so i would always finish mid table so not much point

came in late to FPL this season so havent really been paying attention.
yahoo fantasy, im doing alright. top of my league, but not that great world-wide.

i played last year for a bit of fun when there was no supercoach but didnt check it every week and went pretty shithouse. but this season ive done it every week. and not going to badly. mainly because i had aaron ramsey from the start ahaha but aguero as captain this week didnt hurt.

I'm going all right this year but hate the way the fa premier site runs it's fantasy. You can't make changes just before the game. I had Agger in my starting lineup the other week, checked twitter 1 hour before the game, Agger wasn't playing. Logged in to change him out of my lineup. Says it wouldn't take effect to the next week.

I'm going all right this year but hate the way the fa premier site runs it's fantasy. You can't make changes just before the game. I had Agger in my starting lineup the other week, checked twitter 1 hour before the game, Agger wasn't playing. Logged in to change him out of my lineup. Says it wouldn't take effect to the next week.

yeah a bit annoying. but its still a well developed site. this is my team this time round. traded out giroud for lukaku because arsenal have a tough run coming, but now i noticed hes been marked as possibly injured :/

Screen shot 2013-11-04 at 7.41.58 PM.png

whyd everyone give up on yahoo this season? its still the best fantasy game there is...?

best thing about the result was 7 different goal scorers...good sign.
hard to play aguero/silva/nasri? do you mean hard to play against?
all three united subs last night were due to injury, so i was a bit harsh on moyes. cleverley coming off with 'double vision'?!

Yeah that's what I meant...and u can swap Negredo with any of those guys and it's trouble as well..

i remember last year wenger said something like 'once ramsey starts scoring he wont stop'. i didnt believe him at the time, but i cant argue with results.
bit of talk about young's fall vs sociedad aswell...ive seen worse.
and reither gets 3 matches for his stamp on januzaj.

Well you could say it was a Krul morning for spurs fans, but hey they have had lady luck on there side all season ,all in all Tim Krul was unbeliveable one of the best keeping displays i have witnessed in a long time ....Boy it is a good morning........... also a few other interesting results this morning sunderland beating man city WTH!!!!! and i'll let u guys duke out the other result .........peace out TOON TOON!!!!

Excellent chanting by the Arsenal supporters this morning. You gooners love to get ahead of yourselves.

after all the talk over the lloris incident, im suprised more people arent talking about the szczesny clash? the commentator was going on and on about how he should come off and that he just has to come off. was annoying.
united fans pretty quiet around here this season? get a result and theyre back!

after all the talk over the lloris incident, im suprised more people arent talking about the szczesny clash? the commentator was going on and on about how he should come off and that he just has to come off. was annoying.

Better than Liverpool supporters who always think every season...is their season ;)

With the disgusting chant that is still directed at Wenger by the Old Trafford crowd, I wouldn't worry about what the Gooners are singing.

Hahaha - screw Wenger. I didnt actually hear it - I was too busy laughing at your boys singing "8 points clear Robin".

Always. Missed you guys. :hearts:

Back
Top Bottom