The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Joe Hart - sheesh!! Dunno how many times he's come charging out of his box, but the last 2 goals vs Chelsea obviously and also in Moscow midweek were his fault for this exact reason. He also charged out for the 3rd goal in the Villa game - lost 3-2! I don't get it - for each of the 3 goals he'd have had no problems at all if he stayed in goal.

He's on thin ice - Pantilimon is on goal tomorrow for the League cup game, wonder if he'll stay.

cant get a solid stream for westham. watching city and have united on in the background...
kinda interested in the sunderland debacle tho.

Yeh I've just put the Sunderland game on.

Moyes making a triple substitution at half time, a couple of United injuries puts him under a bit of pressure would've thought. Won't lose, but strange call.

/\/\ yeah, saw that by moyes. rafael and cleverley had knocks, but thats no reason to bring in your third sub?! pretty stoopid...

Really wish I didnt wake up at 4:30am to watch this Liverpool performance. Also Sagna is a twit, cannot stand the bloke.

Sagna is a star, and one of the toughest players in the league. Santi was brilliant, Giroud good, Ramsey good and another goal.

Arsenal too good, 5 points clear now. I'm going to bed. Up the Arsenal.

i was waiting for how long it would take for you to come and say TOON TOON ahaha. they played really well last night, dominated the parts i watched, were unlucky not to be up by more.

but seriously aaron ramsey, how long can hee keep this up for aha?

i was waiting for how long it would take for you to come and say TOON TOON ahaha. they played really well last night, dominated the parts i watched, were unlucky not to be up by more.

i keep thinking its only a purple patch, but he just doesnt stop. and good goals to. hes starting to remind me a little of yaya. prefer santi's goal last night tho...

7-0 - City now have 28 in 10 games. They keep scoring like this and Chelsea's 103 goals in 09-10 is in jeopardy...

Very hard to play Aguero/Silva/Nasri in this form.

Ive been staying very quite this week after the lose to sunderland last week but yeah TOON TOON

7-0 - City now have 28 in 10 games. They keep scoring like this and Chelsea's 103 goals in 09-10 is in jeopardy...

Very hard to play Aguero/Silva/Nasri in this form.

best thing about the result was 7 different goal scorers...good sign.
hard to play aguero/silva/nasri? do you mean hard to play against?
all three united subs last night were due to injury, so i was a bit harsh on moyes. cleverley coming off with 'double vision'?!

Last edited:
Really wish I didnt wake up at 4:30am to watch this Liverpool performance. Also Sagna is a twit, cannot stand the bloke.

sagnagoesatit.gif

Like how Coutinho gives him a little clip and Bac doesn't flinch. Wasn't much, but lesser players would've made something of it.

Back
Top Bottom