The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Nah not on the coach - they just dont have the depth in the squad if you ask me.
?? Other than Henderson who got a red v City they pretty much had their best team or close to it. I know Sturridge didn't start but he came on as a sub..

Great win by RM this morning. Hate Bayern - glad to see them humiliated at home.

?? Other than Henderson who got a red v City they pretty much had their best team or close to it. I know Sturridge didn't start but he came on as a sub..

Like i said, scratch the surface and there is not much depth there. They dont really have the options on the bench to use if they are not allowed to play how they want to.

Great win by RM this morning. Hate Bayern - glad to see them humiliated at home.

Like i said, scratch the surface and there is not much depth there. They dont really have the options on the bench to use if they are not allowed to play how they want to.
True but they haven't had to use their bench much as their key guys have only had a game a week. I know Sturridge has missed a bit of time but other than that they've had a good run..

NEXT season when they're in the CL they'll need a far bigger squad.

True but they haven't had to use their bench much as their key guys have only had a game a week. I know Sturridge has missed a bit of time but other than that they've had a good run..

NEXT season when they're in the CL they'll need a far bigger squad.

This is true, they've certainly benefitted from not playing in Europe this season. As United will next season I'm sure. Think Real will come in with a massive offer for Suarez as well.

This is true, they've certainly benefitted from not playing in Europe this season. As United will next season I'm sure. Think Real will come in with a massive offer for Suarez as well.
If they do I'd like to know how it fits under FFP. Bale was $80 million last year. I'd imagine Suarez would be in a similar bracket. Can u imagine Ronaldo, Bale Suarez together? Phew!

Lucky for Arsenal they did not pull the trigger on a higher bid at the start of the season hey.:blink:

At least they did not buy Fellaini i guess.......:lol:

Chelsea well and trully out played this morning. Great to see.

Madrid derby for the CL final. Should be a great game!

Lucky for Arsenal they did not pull the trigger on a higher bid at the start of the season hey.:blink:

At least they did not buy Fellaini i guess.......:lol:
Arsenal met Suarez's release clause, and Liverpool still said no. Not much more Arsenal could do unfortunately, would've made for a much different season though.

Atleti too good this morning. Simone is doing a pretty good job. Unfortunately no happy ending for Schwarzer.

Yeah definitely not official yet. They have to report that sort of thing to the stock exchange first.

City win at Everton and my heart nearly gives out....that last 25 minutes - I now look like a 50 year old...hair's gone white...
Edin Dzeko has his critics but he keeps scoring away from home and for that I am truly grateful... 2 at the Swamp, first goal at Palace and two priceless goals today...

Looks like the trophy is yours now, congrats to Man City when they want to play they're nearly unstoppable...
We were mud away at the start of the year, been the best in the league away since then...we've also had only 230 minutes all year with Kompany, Aguero, Silva and Toure on the pitch together....crazy.
Another stat I've just read - Dzeko has scored in 8 straight away games....

Back
Top Bottom