The most Stupendous mailday i've had in a loooong time! *Dial up beware*

Haha cheers Steveo dawwgiiiieeeeees :lol:

The pic taking almost took the fun out of getting all those nice cards in the mail! I need an assistant that can do all the dirty work. Do you know any Nicaraguan immigrants? lmao

As for Payton there may be a little mailday in the not too distant future ;)
Im just collecting 90's stuff of his in Sonics uni for now, like Zo im only really looking for 90's Heat/Charlotte uni stuff (not a fan of his Nets stuff).

Haha cheers Steveo dawwgiiiieeeeees :lol:

The pic taking almost took the fun out of getting all those nice cards in the mail! I need an assistant that can do all the dirty work. Do you know any Nicaraguan immigrants? lmao

Im just collecting 90's stuff of his in Sonics uni for now, like Zo im only really looking for 90's Heat/Charlotte uni stuff (not a fan of his Nets stuff).

stop hey downgrading the ten jersey card with Payton that i mentioned. its a CELTICS and KNICKS, not a bloody NETS and KNICKS. I didnt even know payton played with the Nets (or was that just a typing error??? :lol: :lol:).

will keep tabs for anything ZO and GLOVE, since lately ive been able to pickup the occasional rare 90's insert or player (and of superstar names too). all the best for now :cool:

ps. and nah man sorry cant help u there with knowing any Nicaraguan immigrants. i only know some DOOGEEEEZ DOOOGGGGEEEEZZ IMIGRANTS BROS. They're my cousins from bankstown and paramatta. let me know and we'll hook u up with the "GO DOGGGEEEEZ" go-fer, he'll be ur assistance.

lmao Steveo what are you on today? Can i have some :D

Nice stuff mate...great too all those sick cards come in at once.....instant collection with that auction!! amazing stuff....im STILL looking for a game view!

Nice stuff mate...great too all those sick cards come in at once.....instant collection with that auction!! amazing stuff....im STILL looking for a game view!

Yeah it was a sick start to the collection. Yeah i was checking ebay for those Game Views and there wasn't many around.
Im on a mission to get his Credentials now, im going to need some luck though as they are another card that never shows up

Haven't checked maildays in a while but...After seeing this auction posted and watching it every single day, I was really bummed when I put a bid on it and lost. SInce you got it, I was pleased! Really glad I saw where it went. So many cards like those just disapear in Asia or Hungary somewhere. So many impressive cards in that lot. Congratulations! For just starting to collect Mourning, you have cards in that lot I have never seen before and I have been collecting him since 1994. Those are TRUE gems!!! Just amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom