UFC The Final. Last Ever. All I'm Getting. No More. 9 BOXES OF KNOCKOUT (maybe...)

Pack 2

GOLD /288 - (112) Joseph Benavidez
Fight Gear - Wanderlei Silva

KnockoutB8_2.jpg

you have to be one of the luckiest people, maybe it is just this product with so many good cards on offer but geezzz.

Pack 5

GOLD /288 - (99) Ben Saunders
SILVER /188 - (34) Vitor Belfort
Auto GREEN /88 - Claude Patrick (still think that sig is ridiculous)

KnockoutB8_5.jpg

Nothing huge from this box so far. Not complaining, just wondering what might be lurking in the last two packs...?

Probably nothing now that I've asked the question. :p

Pack 7

GOLD /288 - (88) Pat Barry
SILVER /188 - (64) Matt Serra
Auto /188 - Mike Brown

KnockoutB8_7.jpg

Pack 8

Um. Not really then. :)

GREEN /88 (4) Marco Ruas
Fight Gear /188 - Don Frye

KnockoutB8_8.jpg

Funny. In any other series that would have been an uber-box. Knockout you have been very good to me.

Would be nice to find one (or all!) of the following in the final box, as I don't yet have any -

Nickname, Ground and Pound, Between Rounds or SickSigs (yeah right!).

In any case, going to get dinner sorted, then put on my All Blacks jersey and watch the Super Rugby final. GO THE CRUSADERS!!! :)

Back with the FINAL box later...

ill check back later tonight for the last box, i hope you hit something like a ground and pound.

the nicknames are quite cool i had a belfort early on but i have ebayed it since.

Bugger. :(

Oh well, never mind. Realised after the game that I can watch MMA, arguably one of the most violent sports in the world, and not get angry and aggressive, yet when watching Rugby I seem to immediately resort to football thuggery and spout the most vile things about the referees, opposition players, and their grandmothers...

Weird.

Also the back pain is probably not helping me stay calm. Pathetic really. An Ultimate Fighting fan who can't go five rounds sitting on his backside in front of a laptop...

Anyway, Box 9. Last one.

Pack 1

GOLD /288 - (125) Ben Henderson
TUF Auto - Cody McKenzie
Premium Pieces - Jon Jones (nice start!) :)

KnockoutB9_1.jpg

Last one.

Pack 8

GOLD /288 - (1) Royce Gracie
SILVER /188 - (55) Joe Stevenson
And we finish with the master himself, without whom none of us would be collecting MMA cards...
Auto Relic /188 - Royce Gracie

KnockoutB9_8.jpg

Okay so I have lots of sorting to do. Want/Sale lists will be up as soon I finish them.

Have to do some work tomorrow, but might still have a go at it.

Back
Top Bottom