The Australian cricket non-official thread!

I think Johnson would be worse, bit quicker, slinging left arm so very easy to lose the ball. Harris is so smooth through the crease though and his bouncers are very accurate

I have actually faced both but Johnson is out if those 2 , I would hate to face Shaun tate stood behind the nets when he bowled WOW that action scary lol

Hypothetical question guys and girls - who is next in line to replace Brad Haddin? At some stage (like any player) he will have to be rested during the long summer, so do the selectors return to Matthew Wade or does Peter Nevill or young Sam Whiteman from WA get a go? Does it neccessarily depend on the format (eg Test, ODI, T20)?

Amazing start in the TAS v WA game this morning!

Dunk 5
Paine 0
Cowan 0
Hill 0
Silk 0

It's 5 for 8!!

Behrendorff and Paris wreaking havoc with fast, left-arm swing. It is amazing to watch!

At the Gabba mate - the first week of games are played in Queensland and the second week in NSW. It has been an awesome start to the domestic season!

You can probably see why England have been so bad in One Day tournaments for so long - the quality of cricket in today's game is almost Test standard, no scores of 300 in 40 overs as you sometimes see in County cricket.

62 all out - the equal third lowest score in Australian One-Day domestic history....shared with Queensland's 62 in the "Miracle Match" mentioned earlier in this thread. Was very surprised that Behrendorff and Paris were taken off as early as they were, but I guess that is the way captains do things these days.

Back
Top Bottom