The annual Ozcardtrader Admin summit taking place this week.

Even my beach towel is a giant Celtics one! LOL

I remember that bar, the water is warmer around there. Be careful not to swallow the water!

I've got green budgie smugglers! Hope its not too cold

Even my beach towel is a giant Celtics one! LOL

I remember that bar, the water is warmer around there. Be careful not to swallow the water!

I've got green budgie smugglers! Hope its not too cold

Has anyone else sensed that this whole event smacks of a Brokeback Mountain style reunion??? :eek:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that!!;))

Have a lovely time fellas!!:cool:

Has anyone else sensed that this whole event smacks of a Brokeback Mountain style reunion??? :eek:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that!!;))

Have a lovely time fellas!!:cool:

Chad and G, strolling down the beach at sunset, holding hands, one in his budgie smugglers, the other in his mankini....

:D

Haha....riding bare back on white horses during sunset along the beach. Feeding eachother chocolate dipped strawberries at breakfast.....
hititbanana.gif

Sounds like a great trip boys....
funny.gif

Yeah we had to come back.

And anyone wishing to travel with G on a boat be WARNED! LMAO!

We had many meetings and did it tough and there were even limited edition Admin convention polo tops worn by the bar too.

Too many highlights to mention and we don't want to take the attention away from the sea sick Admin LOL

Oh G did I mention we got the helicopter back instead of the boat?

Hahaha Yes terrible effort on my part ... far too sophisticated for QLD tastes ;)

Heres pic #1 - the view from the hotel rooms (Chads view was similar as he was 2 doors down) .... 6 days of this .. I seriously don't know how we handled it.

DSC00060 [1280x768].JPG

I like this view, one you didn't get to see apart from your room as we passed by in our chopper :lol::thumbsup:

DSCF1018.jpg

Very nice.....its great to see you back at work!

Love to hear more about Ole Sea Legs Hill....i bet the fish were fed! LOL

Cheers
Matt

I'll leave that boat saga alone, G has copped enough about it.

Lotsa stuff done, highlights were.

Meetings at the pool bar, meetings on the beach, sea kyacking, jet skiing, sunset cruises around the island, golf, a night spent out on the reef itself with full VIP treatment and 10 staff to a total of 4 guest, sunrise on the reef, snorkelling from sunrise, buffets buffets buffets, hotel views, hotel pools and relaxing, riding golf buggys, great beer(mine), **** beer(islands), night time reef watching, rooting a fibreglass seas horse, the company of course, buying beers for G and me having to drink them and getting the helicopter back to the island from reefworld over whitehaven and reefs etc.

But the highlight for me was easily spotting a large shark in the water Monday morning in the underwater viewing chamber. Seeing the excited staff I realised it wasn't normal and getting the ok to jump in the water and go swimming watching it swim around and below me!

Back
Top Bottom