The annual Ozcardtrader Admin summit taking place this week.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Ok its that time of the year. Time for Admin of this site to converge on Hamilton Island and participate in a one week long site summit.

Admin will be doing it tough for this period of time and doing its best to come up with ideas to improve the site and boost enjoyment for all members :thumbsup:

It will be hard work and no fun for us but these are the sacrifices we do for all 1300 or so members these days :(

Some points we will discus are.

-The world economic crisis and how it effects the site

-Global warming and its effect on members in low level costal areas.

-Slobby's obvious tourettes syndrome.

-Implementing an automatic response to all Jordan cards for trade/sale for Jordan23 where it automatically posts "PM SENT!!!!!!"

-The watercard scandal.

-Ozcard company cars and bikes for Admin

-Hoyts movie vouchers for Moderators.

-What's better, this kind of palm tree or the other kind.

-Ozcardtrader pub nights

-Should we pee in the pool or get out and walk 50 feet.

-Banning all Faker fans or putting up a 'special :crazy:' forum for them to post/whine in.

-Establishing an Ozcardtrader HOF.

-Turning the site colour to green full time :v:

As you can see we have a lot of work to do whilst on conference and be assured Admin will be doing their best to ignore the snorkelling, boating, jet skiing, beaches, pools, bars, buffets and other temptations. Admin will also be abstaining from alcohol for the entire summit.

Admin will be back in a week and for this time we elevate both mods Lee42 and DrCurley to Junior Vice President Admins for the time. They will be able to handle the day to day running of the site whilst we slug away doing the real work.:(:rolleyes:

Cheers to the ozcardtrader family

Admin.

Haha....classic post!! Have fun up there mate!! Have you been before??

Make sure you take sh1tloads of money.....islands tend to be quite expensive and Hamilton is no exception!!

I seriously hope he is joking. I thought this may have given it away :

Admin will also be abstaining from alcohol for the entire summit.

I would like to think of it as a convention, more than a summit.

It will be a terrible week, and I hope the kids are good while we are away. I am taking a laptop so there may be some updates from the convention!

LOL didn't let us down

And G, I'm taking out clothes and putting more beer in the suitcase. Clothes are so overated.

Good idea! Tell the Mrs she will just have to wear the one swimsuit the whole week.

Just in case anyone is looking for us, we'll be in the pool with the bar!

70411277_eea5f0d971.jpg

Now the Admins are gone......................... Lets Party!!

Anyone have any ideas of what I can change Chad's Avatar to whilst he is away?

I was thinking a picture of Lance Armstrong and the heading "Welcome Back"

Back
Top Bottom