TERRIBLE time to be a seller

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
So I just sold my Kobe Ultimate Dual Patch #/25 on ebay. There were 32 people watching it. It finished at $48 - even though the last one that looked almost identical sold for $86. :(

Think you are right! I have seen quite a few bargains of late on ebay, mind you, the dual and quad tags have been selling for above average, as I guess out of all ppl you would know!

Think you are right! I have seen quite a few bargains of late on ebay, mind you, the dual and quad tags have been selling for above average, as I guess out of all ppl you would know!

Especially some of the common ones going for $40-50, which I can't really justify...

Had 3 sales so far, all well below what I was hoping for... NOBODY bidding in the last few seconds or last day even!

Especially some of the common ones going for $40-50, which I can't really justify...

Had 3 sales so far, all well below what I was hoping for... NOBODY bidding in the last few seconds or last day even!

Could it be the time the auctions are ending? I mean, if it's at a time where US members are asleep, that could be a reason...

Last one that finished was 15.22PM Pacific time. Was relying on some good sales to pay for Tag Teams!

lol I imagine you would have quite a few to pay for after all those ended on Tuesday! Seen the one with jerry west and pat ewing on it? Some sick patches on it! Going for a mint though! /8 only!!!!! :woot:

lol I imagine you would have quite a few to pay for after all those ended on Tuesday! Seen the one with jerry west and pat ewing on it? Some sick patches on it! Going for a mint though! /8 only!!!!! :woot:

Yeah I've decided I'm only going for the ones #/10.

Seen a Knicks one #/4, Hakeem/Oscar etc #/6, MJ/Wilt/Kareem/Malone #/2 and that Ewing/West/Shaq one out of 8 that were all too much to justify...

Was that your Ultimate with the all star patches?
Thats ridiculous, i would have expected that to sell for atleast $80-100.

Sorry to hear mate.

Couple of Aussies won some of my auctions, including a Kobe jersey #/25 for $10...

With the last Kobe patch I saw selling for $86 I expected more. With the last SPGU Triple Patch Kobe/Durant/Love selling for $31 I expected more than $20. I made a profit on two cards but a big loss on pretty much everything else...

Im with you Norm, would have been a nice addition to the PC at that price.

Hairy: Get used to not making profit and losing money, its all part of collecting cards. Once i realised it wasn't a money making game the hobby became much more enjoyable for me.

Im with you Norm, would have been a nice addition to the PC at that price.

Hairy: Get used to not making profit and losing money, its all part of collecting cards. Once i realised it wasn't a money making game the hobby became much more enjoyable for me.

Exactly, espececially with the market currently being flooded with gu and autos.

It seems like only certain sets are selling well atm, 03-04 ult sigs, 03-04 Exquisite limited logos, kobe autos, 08-09 ud black quad patch autos /30 and 05-06 GOTG RC autos..

Back
Top Bottom