TEAM COACH 2017

Agreed... on the advertised day!! Can't see a checklist anywhere on the website. I seem to remember there was one last year.

Picked up a box this morning. The inserts are different thicknesses. Easy to pick the packs.

IMG_7927.jpg
Is it one star and one magic per box this year?? Sick pulls!

They are recalling the cards due to bad printing I'm happy about this they are taking wild cards back for fifty bucks
You sure? Can buy boxes in stores for $100 and apparently you get a star and magic in a box so you would pretty much get everything for free other than those!

ebay sellers seem to only have two from each team up for sale? So this year only 1 prize card per team that you can only win from the website

That sportscollectorcards seller on ebay has all 3 prize cards from teams up for sale. Has anyone confirmed with Teamcoach? Wonder if they'll all be in albums like a couple of years ago?

That's so dumb if true. By definition a prize card should be something you win, not something you buy.

But more than that, surely the prize cards are incentive for people to buy more cards and play the online games. If you can just buy them (and realistically they will end up being worth about $5 each) why would you bother with the games or visiting the website?

That's so dumb if true. By definition a prize card should be something you win, not something you buy.

But more than that, surely the prize cards are incentive for people to buy more cards and play the online games. If you can just buy them (and realistically they will end up being worth about $5 each) why would you bother with the games or visiting the website?

Exactly the prize cards are ine of the reasons people continue to buy packs and boxes after initial release. Take away that and you have no incentive for collectors like is to keep biying.

Thats why select have been so succesfull with brownlow predictors. Interest in the product remains year round.

Either way if i was a seller i would sell my magic and star wildcards asap before people realise they are both in the one box!!!

It's poor by Teamcoach if they've put all 54 cards in albums this year. Certainly lowers the value of winning a prize card and like mentioned, it's not really a prize if it can be found in an album.

I've just tried entering B&F codes on the website but they don't appear to be working yet.

I think it says on their website that you can start using the codes on Monday coming.

Yes, if the 54 prizecards are in the albums, then it kills the purpose of calling it a prizecard they should rather call it BONUS cards.

It's poor by Teamcoach if they've put all 54 cards in albums this year. Certainly lowers the value of winning a prize card and like mentioned, it's not really a prize if it can be found in an album.

I've just tried entering B&F codes on the website but they don't appear to be working yet.

Ok if anyone gets confirmation on prize cards or 1 magic and star per box can you let us know. Completely changes the value of them entirely

Back
Top Bottom