TEAM COACH 2017

Lol and people are paying $40 each on ebay lol shame as these wont be worth more than $10 in long run as now there will double if each compared to other years and they already struggle to hold any value

Lol and people are paying $40 each on ebay lol shame as these wont be worth more than $10 in long run as now there will double if each compared to other years and they already struggle to hold any value
I'm not so sure, I reckon they'll settle around the $20 - $25 mark. Stars maybe slightly lower.

Strange... some of the clubs have all prize cards listed on eBay and others only have two.

You reckon? Even though last years are below $20 alteady and this year there is double the amount o
Yeah, just a gut feeling. I reckon when there's been an insert set around for a while the prices are kind of linked to those cards, and a change of odds won't necessarily mean a change in price. For example take the milestones from Footy Stars - they've gone from 1:6 to 1:9 and their prices haven't changed since last year.

Of course, there's nothing to say I won't be completely wrong - it's been known to happen before! :)

Pretty horrible if all about prize cards and wilds are true. Was lucky enough to make $1500 from teamcoach last year. Starting to wonder if I'll even be able to break even this year.

I think the idea is when someone pulled one of the wildcard from the box atleast they are not leaving the box without anymore good hits. Having two of them in a box it makes the box not dead with hits when the wildcard is pulled. Atleast one more is still intact.

Just opened 2 boxes and each box has a star wildcard and magic wildcard per box.

Is it true they are recalling the cards due to poor printing, cant find information anywhere about the recall.

One of my star wild cards was damaged straight out of the pack. Does anyone know if i can just send it in for a replacement with teamcoach.

Has anybody else had a problem fitting the cards into the folder? The first half of the pockets are fine but once you get half way through the folder the column on the left won't fit the cards in.

image.jpg

This has happened before - Michael Rischitelli had a Brisbane B&F card in 2011 even though he had just moved to the Suns. Although, last year they didn't do a Dangerfield Adelaide one, instead giving Adelaide a captain card. I reckon most Hawthorn fans will be happy to have one last Mitchell card to add to their collections though.

Hang on, mate. I'm still expecting a retrospective Brownlow card somewhere down the track as well :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom