TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

24 packs down

20230131_162144.jpg

And the man we've all been waiting for!

20230131_162205.jpg
Haha - this “and the man we’ve all been waiting for” worked perfectly on me.

Reading this on my mobile on a train and went through a dark spot just as I scrolled to this - so there was a full 5min power pause and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see the fancy Jordan and then when it finally loaded I nearly choked on my coffee.

So I’m now sitting here with people giving me strange looks. Yep - today I’m ‘that guy’.

Nicely played Sir…

Haha - this “and the man we’ve all been waiting for” worked perfectly on me.

Reading this on my mobile on a train and went through a dark spot just as I scrolled to this - so there was a full 5min power pause and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see the fancy Jordan and then when it finally loaded I nearly choked on my coffee.

So I’m now sitting here with people giving me strange looks. Yep - today I’m ‘that guy’.

Nicely played Sir…

Ima get it graded!

Today's box...

To be honest, i wasn't really sure what i wanted to do with this one and it has wrestled in my mind for a while.

I thought about selling it but then for the price, i didn't want to be that guy responsible for selling a box of bricked packs.

I thought about holding on to it. But then how long do i hold on to it for? Is the card sticking going to get continually worse with age to the point they become worthless? Why hold on to it if i'm not necessarily going to be comfortable with selling it anyway?

So the third option is to open it. The downside being that if the Scoring Kings is sh1t or damaged, i've done my dough. But at least the loss is on me, so here we are!

Hope you can join me!

20230201_134727.jpg

I'd love to bust a series 2 of this box because i think almost every insert set is a winner but prices are currently a bit hard to stomach!

16 packs down - the other thing with that Scoring Kings card is that i haven't seen any paper loss on any other card so far.

20230201_152908.jpg

LaPhonso Ellis.... Antonio McDyess before Antonio McDyess. Had the potential to be a great player alongside dikembe mutombo... Just injuries got the better of him.

Back
Top Bottom