TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

12 packs down

Probably the worst Living Legends to get... no offense Dominique but the Jordan NBA Superstars is sweet!

The Living Legends cards do look great though!

20230131_155954.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't look like i'm getting one of @KnightsTragic hot boxes with the Living Legends...
Hot boxes were real? My friend bought boxes of this back in the day to sell individual packs, and claimed he got a hot box where every pack was just inserts. I didn't believe him. Do you remember where the living legend was located in the box? Was it the top left corner, at the bottom of the stack? I remember being able to pick them out of the box, they were always in the same position.

Hot boxes were real? My friend bought boxes of this back in the day to sell individual packs, and claimed he got a hot box where every pack was just inserts. I didn't believe him. Do you remember where the living legend was located in the box? Was it the top left corner, at the bottom of the stack? I remember being able to pick them out of the box, they were always in the same position.

Not sure if hot boxes were real but fleer for a few years did do hot packs where every card was an insert. They usually had a "hot pack" sticker or something similar on them though. I think they fell about 1:72 packs.

When i refer to Knightstragic's hot box, he did a box opening of Fleer Ultra on here recently where he definitely smashed the odds.

Back
Top Bottom