Supremacy Rookie 2023

Give us a yearly release date of all products Select , so we can plan accordingly
This would be great. Not sure why more card companies don't just lay it all out at the start of the year and people can then plan ahead.

I don’t mind if it’s given a rest. It’s such a financial drain to collectors that a year off wouldn’t bother me. That’s just my opinion.
dont mind this either...
supremacy is fantastic to collect & and mostly holds its value, yet it can be a expensive game to play in.
**with that being said - the price can easily be forgotten, when holding a new high end supremacy card in hand
what ever you decide select...

I would’ve thought supremacy doesn’t come back in 2023, most series are 2 year runs.

Something will happen but think it will be different

I would’ve thought supremacy doesn’t come back in 2023, most series are 2 year runs.

Something will happen but think it will be different

Yeah but the last Supremacy was 2021, before that 2019. So if following that then it’s due this year, unless Select shake it.

Not sure about everyone here but I like to keep my cards in an orderly fashion . Certain cards have their sections then theres the commons which are packed away . Due to all types of reasons got a fair way behind have lots of cards to collate and started a bit today. Would not be upset if Select take their time with next release. . Brilliance is great as it’s one card a box with no commons. Much easier to sort.

Last edited:
Not sure about everyone here but I like to keep my cards in an orderly fashion . Certain cards have their sections then theres the commons which are packed away . Due to all types of reasons got a fair way behind have lots of cars da to collate and started a bit today. Would not be upset if Select take their time with next release. . Brilliance is great as it’s one card a box with no commons. Much easier to sort.

Depends on the collector.
I am not a fan of one card per box type of releases. I prefer stuff like Teamcoach or Footy Stars with fun or unique designs that bring me back to the 90s. It's also fun ripping open an entire box rather than one box in the hope that I might get a Carlton card.

Depends on the collector.
I am not a fan of one card per box type of releases. I prefer stuff like Teamcoach or Footy Stars with fun or unique designs that bring me back to the 90s. It's also fun ripping open an entire box rather than one box in the hope that I might get a Carlton card.
Yeah I hate 1 card boxes and long checklists

I like them all but currently have alot of stuff to pack away . Gone down the path of ICL and have lots of unopened boxes in the collection now . They are very easy to sort lol. And also the best way of making money in the industry if you have patience and knowledge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom