Supplies Case Break Suggestions

nwcardsupplies

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Colin
eBay User
nwcardsupplies
HI Group

we would like to get the groups input in what type of supplies they would be interested in doing a case break on,

we have done this with other groups and the members really seem to like the savings,

The way it works is we take the groups suggestions, and the supply item that gets the most reguests we buy a case or 2 and offer the packs at the case price instead of the normal individual price listed on our site.

Graham has given us the ok to go ahead and post a new item every month.

So if your looking for a specific item, post it here and we will see what we can do about getting the best price for everyone.

Thanks for your input
Colin
nwcardsupplies

personally i would like some really thick toploaders , i get sick of stuff thick cards into to small toploader. :D

You can never have enough quality soft sleeves! :D
I would support any sort of thick holder (screw/magnetic). Even some thicker types for my patch cards.

Graded card protectors/bags too! :D

Thanks Colin

How cool is it to have our very own OzCardTrader's Card Supply Expert! For all our Supply needs! :lol:

Hi Colin, Now that you got our intesrest, How do we do this? Is there gonna be just one person buying from you and then re-distribute or any other option? Is there a form to fill out?

Hi All, How do we wanna do this?

yeah i like the magnetic holders too
so
really thick toploaders
some slightly thinner ones
magnetic holders

i will leave the decision of placing a large order up to you guys.
we normally just ship to each individual person that orders and pays.

it would be most economical to use the large flat rate global priority envelope which will cost $10 s&h

it will hold a maximum of 5 regular packs toploaders.
or
maximum of 23 thick magentic holders

the thick toploaders would have to be repacked in smaller bags to fit into the envelope.

so screwdowns and the magnetic holders pack the best for getting the most for your shipping dollar.

you could add items from our online site to the order also.

and as long as all the items fit into the large global mailer the s&h will be $10.

now if you want to order a bulk order and have it sent to one person, then your going to have to pay local postage to get everything from them. so it might be more costly that way.
we can work with you either way,

colin

I'm in for a group buy. I'd like to purchase one of each type of screwdown/magnetic holder to just test them out and see which is the best.

I'll be more specific with my order once the group purchase has been finalised

newcollector,
the way the group buy will work is that the supply item the group selects will be all the same item so we can buy them by the case and get the lowest price,
if you are looking for multiple items then it would be beneficial to place your own order,

colin

What Colin was saying makes sense. As long as you can give us good deals that will be good :lol: So as long as you can fit in that envelope, shipping will be $10? Whats your website link?

Back
Top Bottom