Superstarcollector900

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

IWe believe that this user Superstarcollector900 is not who they are claiming to be. I have left a message with Kimmy (Durian) to confirm with me if it is him posting here. (I personally doubt that it is Kimmy)

If it is Kimmy, we will let him rejoin our member group.

If it isnt, you may like to choose someone elses bucket to try and sell off as your own.

Claiming that these cards are yours when they happen to include some high end exquiste cards that are easily identifiable and thinking that it will go unnoticed isnt a very smart move at all.

Whoever has started dealing with this member please cease trading immediatley!

Matt - Mod

Thanks Matt, was working on a potential deal think it was kimmy, but when asked for refs, didn't provide any, and we all know kimmy has thousands, alarm bells rang. Slobs confirmed. Good work.

Just spoke with Kimmy and its definately not him!

Superstarcollector900 is simply someone trying to scam our members.

Case closed.

Cheers
Matt

I can't help myself when saying this about whoever the dodgy was/is....

but what a PR_CK for being that kind of person and well done to OCT admin for protecting us lesser experienced collectors.... this guys owns the missing vowel !!!

:worthy:

Nice work lads for flushing out this dirty low life scammer..
I prey that 1 day he will get ripped off and know what it feels like...
:fist:

great work all round lads although i only think matt was so quick was because he caught wind that durian was going to start collecting the peanut butter man!

thanx for picking up on that guys. he/she had sent me a pm yesterday with a link to "their" bucket telling me all "their" LBJ autos were for sale. there were about 20 on the 1st page. I knew it was sus when i saw that. :fist:

Walked and talked like a duck from day one and there was no way we were going to allow him to trade here anyway even if this all did come out yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom