state of origin game 1

Love the optimism foldee :D

I suppose the sharks arent going to get the spoon as well? :p:lol:

Im going to put everyones tips in the first thread too, so we can see who wins the empty toploader if anyone is right ;)

I cant believe QLD are only -4.5 points ($1.85). Even as a one eyed supporter that looks awefully tempting.
$351 for the Sharks winning the comp looks better though so im getting on it. :blink::eek::lol::rolleyes:

$351 for the Sharks winning the comp looks better though so im getting on it. :blink::eek::lol::rolleyes:

Hey Foldee, I am willing to hold that bet for you, hey I'm such a nice block I'll give you 1000/1...;)

The spoon looks like a 3 horse race Sharks / Roosters / Eels to me.

Cheers
Ross

A mans been found in the brisbane river this morning, wearing a nsw jersey, girls lacy knickers, fishnet stockings, heels and a d*ldo stuck up his ass.

Police have removed the nsw jersey to save the family an embarassment!

im not a fan of nrl rugby but boy i friggin love the state of origin games... they are simply played at another level

Just watching the game tonight, Im not commenting on Gidleys handling errors, but being an old fullback myself, he seemed to be out of position a lot. He was always turning and running backwards to get to Thurstons kicks, rather than coming into them and getting them on the fly. Is this the way he plays for Newcastle as well? Bellamy should have told him to get deeper I think.

I'm glad our boys showed a bit of restaint & not thumped them to badly.They are saving that for the next game on home turf ;)

Go the Mighty Maroons :D

Guys, it looked to me as if the ghost of good old Barry Gomersall refereed tonight. Hayne no try...WHAT....and then a soft penalty against NSW whilst in possession when Crocker came in late to knock over Creagh playing the ball and from there QLD score ....WHAT a massive turn around.

Gidley soft........you are joking, the only thing soft was the QLD pack around the ruck.

It was a good fast game and the result was as expected but QLD confident next time I don't think so. The NSW team now have a taste of what it takes and the old men Petrol 70centsaliter and Price will be found out.

Bring it on.....

QLD played with more hunger, Hayne played very well except for 1 mistake - the no try should of been benefit of the doubt IMO. 2 ref errors for penalties resulted in 2 trys, hayne didnt take out inglis. The Thurston try was disgusting, the blues player was walking back - sack him. I have always said this , Lyon is crapppppppppppppp, he cant defend and is semi average, wake up selectors :mad:.

it hardly seemed fair, NSW with 13 players on the field and QLD with 15 (1 ref & 1 touchy)

Actually i might start a FS/FT Thread Titled:
"My Faith in League officials"

it would be interesting to see how offers i get from QLD supporters.

While i am at it, apart from 2 kicks straight to Slater did Campese do anything?????
was he on the QLD payroll as well???????;):lol:

Lets be real here if they had allowed Haynes first try ''it might of been a different result'', QLDs a 3 try better team anyway, NSW scored 2 opertunists trys as make ups for the refs f^$k up on that try so the football GODs evened it out, calling the Maroons pack soft is stupid, at least we came to play 80 minuets, NSW got smashed out of the game for 60 minuets nd only showed life when QLD got lazy, NSW need more grunt up front to match the MIGHTY MAROONS pack, Kite nd his girlfriends in the frontrow played like S&$t, Campese was a shocker, ur best player was taken off(Farah) for ur 2nd best player(Wing), ur backline cant sit nd let QLDs Test backline use them as training dummies, harden up BLUES or its whitewash time, can BLUEs supporters say ''Jamie Selwood'' hes the form standoff at club level, saying hes un tested is a cop out, i love watching his game
QLD 3-0
Go the mighty MAROONS

Always with the referee's decisions! Thats all we ever hear after a state of origin game. If you went back over the bad decisions made in origin in the last 10 years you would see that QLD have been on the receiving end of most them! But what separates professionals from schoolboys is the way that you deal with those decisions! And NSW went "on tilt" tonight after that Hayne decision. They obviously had the momentum, but then let it slide after that decision, and QLD, being the true champions that they are managed to capitalise on it and take out a hefty lead. It should not have even got to that because Gidley should have sensed their moment and taken the tap instead of the 2 points at the start! If he had of there probably would have been a try put on and the game would have been entirely different... But after only 5 origin games I guess he doesnt have a true grasp of a champion leader that Lockyer with 28 caps has ;)

Anyway NSW got close on the scoreboard, but they are miles away in reality. Their last 2 tries were ass and came off the back of kicks rebounding off QLD players. Qld definitely let a touch of complacency drift into their game which is dangerous thing that I am sure Big Mal will address for next game. And Hayne and Farrah now must be high on our hated enemies list just like Elias, Sirronen and Blocker used to be. I can feel a bit of QLD v NSW rivalry coming on!

Thats my 2 cents worth anyway

Bring on game 2!

Did I hear someone say a dynasty... Yeah 4 this year and 5 after the next :cool:

Haynes no try was exactly that,NO TRY,he stepped on the line,simple.
Gidley had a shocker,I couldn't believe it when he picked the ball up in goal with his foot a foot out of bounds :eek:

Maroons got slack in the 2rd half,I hope they don't do that again.

Can't wait for game 2.:v:

Refs were shocking, Gidley had some very badly timed errors. Peter Wallace didnt lead them around the pack well enough, our kicking game was crap.
Was a good game though.

Back
Top Bottom