OzCardTrader
Real Name
qld 26 nsw 12

JUDDCOLLECTOR - NSW 34 QLD 33
SIRDYLAN - NSW 22 QLD 18
PHORS1 - NSW 21 QLD 14
JPEAR30 - QLD 24 NSW 12
FREEBALLS - QLD 20 NSW 12
HOBO - QLD 18 NSW 16 - (love a new south welshman, that can tip with his head instead of his heart ;))
FOLDEE - NSW 24 QLD 8
LOOSELIPS666 - QLD 38 NSW 8
SMIT - QLD 52 NSW 0 - (would make up for that 56-16? or whatever the thrashing was many many many years ago)

I love your optimism foldee..... :D

My heart says it will be a similar NSW win maybe even greater but my brain says not this year. :(

If they are to win a game it will be the first 1 as QLD often take a game to warm up into the series. :v:

Ross

My pride and love for the sky blue jersey would never allow me to tip Queensland.
I do however think our selectors got the key positions right.........finally.
This is extremely close to the best team we can choose. A little early fisty cuffs would be nice to show the Queenslanders we mean business.
CATTLE DOG!!!!!

...........and BOOOOO ALL QUEENSLANDERS!!

hahaha ohh i see.. thought you mighta been in rehab lol.

im having a few big bets on the origin, hopefully make a few bucks.

lol nah... just a young collector of cards.. theres not a rehab for compulsive card buying tho is there?

up the mighty blues. Im in the same boat a foldee.....never tip against them.

NSW 21 QLD 14....thought id add a field goal just for the icing on the cake

up the mighty blues. Im in the same boat a foldee.....never tip against them.

There is a big difference between tipping them and barracking for them ;) believe me I am as passionate about NSW as the next cockroach, perhaps even more so, I have been to at least one Origin game every season I have been in Australia and have even bled for them..........................

Back
Top Bottom