Starting an older set chase

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Hi guys.

I'm spontaneously entertaining the idea of starting a set chase, however the set is from 2006/07.

There are 57 cards in total (#'d to 50 each) and there are eight currently available on eBay.

That sounds like a lot (14%) however if I bought them all tomorrow, how quickly would I be able to find the others, if at all? I only really want to start this set if I have a realistic chance of finishing it. Has anyone ever decided to pursue a set from five or six years back? Have you succeeded or abandoned it? Any advice before I bite the bullet on a few expensive acquisitions to begin with?

Plenty of older sets have been persued, I just completed a 50 card insert set fro
03-04, and I got an auto set from 08-09 that I'm 4 cards away from, been working on it for 2 years! But I'll get there one day. It can be done as long as you have the paitence

who's the set from, has it been tapped recently, are there rookies in it, if so are they good now? shouldnt really be a problem going back that far...go to comc and beckett and search there too

Back
Top Bottom