Starting a UFC PC, are Arianny's been selling high since the start?

bgbdbstrd

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Al
i wanted to take a break from basketball (collecting shaq, and the 90's prices are just going astronomical), then got interested in collecting arianny cards (she's the reason i got interested in watching MMA's before i eventually appreciated the sport lol :hearts: )

was expecting that its a fun, eqasy on the wallet collection, but was kinda surprised that her auto cards are selling for a pretty buck (in the hundreds for low #'d even), and her relic cards are selling like Jordan GU's :eek:

i could understand that there are a number of collectors who's into arianny (not necessarily MMA :kick: ) but has her cards been selling like this since the MMA cards started (i think 2009?)

will they eventually drop once arianny "retires" in a few years? or will the price stay by virtue of her being the iconic ring girl?

in any case, ive already shelled out more than i was expecting to start a PC of her lol

@rip- lol cant argue w the playboy effect =)

@911 - didnt know that. Thanks. You mean the prices actually mellowed down in the last 2 years? :eek:

Some of her cards are in the price range of higher end 90s shaqs, im not sure if the prices will fizzle out when she retires or if they will stick (assuming ufc cards are still around by then)

Back
Top Bottom