Group Buy Star Wars Galaxy 6 - coming in March

Hi Jen, i saw someone selling one on ebay, and they said it was a fold-out, but they didnt have a picture of it actually folded out,just the front view, i could'nt find the completed auction as evidence.
I might email topps, and see what they say.

It looks like there was a sell sheet of some sort with the Yoda box top poster picture on the front and some details on the back. It was definitely circulated as a pdf (with errors - coming in March 2010 for example) but Topps generally doesn't print these any more.

Thanks Jen.

So did each box come with a folded poster in them, if so has anyone got a spare to sell.

Yes, each box has a folded poster. It's not a sell sheet though - unfolded it's an A3 (or similar size) poster of Yoda with a blank back. I have spares, send me your address. Did you also need the posters from Galaxy 4 and Galaxy 5?

Very nice...I really like the refractor foils 1 of 1's. Last one went for around $500 or abouts..

I had 2 pence sketches from heroes, sold one, still got 1 somewhere

Wish i kept the one i sold. was an amazing one of claire

So no star wars onces :p

Yeah some nice cards..
Star Wars 1/1 Darth Vader Auto Sketch "Galaxy 6 Set" | eBay artist is Matt Glebe. Both him and his twin brother (Mick) did Galaxy 6. For more information check out Twynsunz on deviantART

Wouldn't a Master Set include a Sketchagraph and printing plate if they are throwing in Retail, Hobby and Die Cut?

That birth of Vader card by Hall is awesome.

The same guy selling the Hungerford...
I'm pretty sure all of these have already been purchased on ebay as i've seen them listed before.

---------- Post added 15-04-2011 at 12:17 AM ----------

i do very much like
Darth Maul/ Ray Park/ Grant Gould Sketchagraph
&
Landscape: Coruscant by Soni Alcorn HenderLandscape: Coruscant by Soni Alcorn Hender

Back
Top Bottom