SPURS V HEAT *SPOILERS*

I think if they get up leonard depending on what happens in the next couple will go close, his rebounding and his defense in the first 3 games against lebron was massive. Give it to patty mills for all i care as long as we win it!!!!

What happened to the other 8%? :crazy:

Ahhh they lost dude. You couldn't work that out???

What a series. Even though there's only been 1 close game the games have been fairly tight up until a certain point where one team has just blown it open.

Surely the Heat take it to Game 7?

If the Spurs win this thing it would be an amazing cherry for Tim Duncan. What a legend.

Ahhh they lost dude. You couldn't work that out???

What a series. Even though there's only been 1 close game the games have been fairly tight up until a certain point where one team has just blown it open.

Surely the Heat take it to Game 7?

If the Spurs win this thing it would be an amazing cherry for Tim Duncan. What a legend.

I reckon if the spurs win it benny, duncan pop and ginobili will probably retire (i hope they do and go out on top). This would be the sweetest of them all by a long long way.

Just thinking about the series so far and the highlights and points of interest for me:

• Danny Green's 3pt record (even if it wasn't a record, just the downtown blitzing has been incredible)
  • Manu stepping up HUGE in game 5
  • This play:

• The CRAZY scoring swings in the series - almost every game has involved stretched of 10-0 runs from one team, then a counter of 10-0 from the other team! It is crazy! Even like today with the Spurs out by 17 then back to 1, then out to 21 then back to 9 it is just unreal to watch!
  • Gary Neal's freakish scoring run in game 3 (along with Green)
  • Dwyane Wade turning back the clock in game 4 (even though I hate him, it was damn impressive to see)
  • Lebron copping all of the blame for the losses, even though he has been the best of the team!
  • Bosh copping the blame for missing shots in Game 1, even though he had 9 out of the first 21 points and was the ONLY player game enough to take their open jump shots. Wade and Lebron were passing up even wide open jumper
  • This play:

• The answers coach Pop gives to the media when they ask stupid questions - My favourite was before game 5 "what is it going to take to bring Manu out of his slump and back to form" - "if I knew that I would have done it already" :lol:
  • People on another forum claiming that Mario Chalmers is just as good a PG as Tony Parker, maybe better :lol:
  • The Spurs fans trolling the Heat fans by chanting the seven nation army chant after thrashing the Heat in SA

I know damn well that if the Spurs lose the series from here, it will be crushing, but when you look through this list, it is pretty clear that regardless of what happens in G6 and G7, it has been a bloody fun series to watch so far!!

The Heat could have used a big 40+ point game from Lebron...

I thought he could do that at will?

He still has time to prove himself!!!

The pressure is all on him now, its about time he stepped up!!!

BMHH938CQAEUlCH.jpg:large

No way they retire. They'll be back again next year win/lose.

You just watch.

Maybe, Duncan has the option on his last year and pretty sure he doesn't need the money. Manu pulled a game from nowhere but he still looked cooked most of the year and pop is looking burnt out. Everything fell their way with Westbrook getting injured, David lee injured. Just a gut feeling. They have nothing else to prove. I hope they finish up this year if they win it.

haha I was thinking the same thing! Please don't turn this into a MJ vs Lebron thread.... we all know kobe is better! :p

Just responding to the people in this thread that insist Lebron can drop 40+ points at will and at any time its needed...

There is no comparison to MJ just on Lebron's ability, which is in question like most finals he plays in...

Back
Top Bottom