Spree?!?

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
I think I have missed something somewhere, but could someone tell me what happened to Sprewell? Has he retired, because I have not seen him this year?

Signed, confused! :rolleyes:

More like forced to retire. He wasn't picked up by anyone as a free agent. I think I read somewhere that he wanted to sign with Miami but Shaq didn't like the sound of that. No idea where he is now.. :D

Orlando seriously considered, but he demanded too much $$

last I heard he's just working out keeping in shape waiting for a team to help him feed his family....

yeah last i heard i think he wanted minimum 1 million a season and no team was going to offer him that much, so he was forced to 'retire', although youd think he would just go play in europe or something, imagine spre in the NBL!:D

Didnt get picked up.....sounds like Shane Woewodin, I heard no club would even pick him up for minimum match payments!!!!:shock:

Last rumored a few days back is the Pacers trade artest, get some cap room back, and sign spree for minimum wage.. least spree could accept.. no ones gonna pay him anything big..

his kids must be near dead from starvation.. poor guy

yupp, he's still in free agency, hasn't been picked up yet, atlanta was considering seriously but no, he's there.. it would be ok if he retired, he's already got 12 seasons under his belt and 17,000 points. he came in the same draft class as shaq and zo.

Back
Top Bottom