spoiler lakers bucks

K.O.B.E

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jake
Just finished watching Lakers v Bucks and Kobe hit a 15 foot buzzer beater to win the game in OT. He finished with 39 points and gasol had a 20-20 game.

Re: Kobe does it again

OzCardTrader.com.au - FAQ/Site Rules: OzCardTrader Rules & FAQ

i) Threads with spoiler results, particularly in the thread title, but also in posts, are strongly discouraged. If you want to chat about a result, the thread title must be clearly labeled with the term “SPOILER” and not give any information away about the event in question. Please respect the enjoyment of other members who have not been able to catch the game yet.

:rolleyes:yeah like myself i was goning to watch the replay thanks for the spolier

yeah i agree I only watched the first 3 1/4's and was going to watch it again tonight now there's no point.

admin please stop these threads as i cant watch live games cause of work.i was looking foward to the replay and hate spoliers

they should just make another section with spoilers would stop people from posting in this section cause this isnt the first time that something like this has happened.

they should just make another section with spoilers would stop people from posting in this section cause this isnt the first time that something like this has happened.

yeah thats right chris,why dont admin make a section just for the people who want to take the enjoyment out of people being able to watch the games.

than we can decide whether or not to look at the thread

makes sense to me!

dont know about anyone else??

I personally dont care if Im not going to watch that game about spoilers but when its a game I wanna watch then i get annoyed about it

Well the game HAS been discussed in the LAKERS thread already. Most teams have team threads to discus this. Its been said over and over about spoilers and we wont be making a separate section just because people don't think.

nothing worse than nowing the final score before you watch the game, or before it has finished on tv

Probably a temp ban.... with a name like his it should be permanent ;)

:lol: yeah I think a temp band for something like this is fair maybe 24 hrs something like that cause as I said I watched it for ages then fell asleep missed the end of the game I would have liked to have seen that sick finish.

Also the title of this thread was changed it did say Kobe dose it again not spoilers

if you all look at the big picture...why were the lakers behind and in that position in the first place???

i mean cmon the lakers should have been 15-20 points up on the bucks!!!

just kidding guys just in case you all get bent out of shape!

Back
Top Bottom