***Spoiler Alert - Road To The Supebowl - Spoiler Alert***

As I predicted in an Earlier Post The Giants are the Team To Beat !!
Although Todays Game Results were Fate for one of the two. NYG Pats ??
I am going to stick with origianal Pick Giants in OT

Devastated Niners fan. Just shows that an innocuous injury to our first choice punt returner Ted Ginn Jnr effectively
cost us a place in the Superbowl, had his replacement Kyle Williams not made two astronomically badly timed punt return
fumbles, today we would've been on our way. Other than that we had the Giants covered defensively.
Its a cruel game this one!

Devastated Niners fan. Just shows that an innocuous injury to our first choice punt returner Ted Ginn Jnr effectively
cost us a place in the Superbowl, had his replacement Kyle Williams not made two astronomically badly timed punt return
fumbles, today we would've been on our way. Other than that we had the Giants covered defensively.
Its a cruel game this one!

Williams was unlucky. Great play to strip the ball he was actually looking really good with his returns. Conditions didn't suit either pissing rain and muddy.

Over the moon! Not much more i can say!

Receivers came up big when called upon again, Nicks early, Cruz most of the game and Mario in the endzone. Saw a stat near end of the game saying 49ers only had 1 catch by a WR in the whole game? Thats pretty incredible.

Bring on next week!!

399540_10150621360398455_286845273454_11397538_898062929_n.jpg

Im finding it pretty nuts that the Pats are favorites. This is not the same Pats team as 3 years ago - defense is terrible and they have no pass rush. Can see Eli killing them. Will definitely be taking some of the $2.20 being offered up at Sportstab.

I was at a sports bar in San Fran during the 49ers/Giants match, and the atmosphere was crazy. Too bad they lost though :( I am a massive Packers fan, so I have also felt the pain of losing to the hyped up Giants this playoffs.

I think the Pats will win just. But the Giants are playing great, so it is really going to be a great match.

Just had to laugh when Cundiff missed that kick, after letting my Cowboys down on a few occasions that was the reason why they released him. He did have some amazing moments but as always the negatives will outweigh the positives.

Two amazing finishes and I hope we see a repeat of 2008, that amazing throw by Eli to Tyree after he avoided the sack and then Tyree catches the ball on his helmet was one of the best catches in Super Bowl history.

Go Giants.

Back
Top Bottom