***Spoiler Alert - Road To The Supebowl - Spoiler Alert***

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
I've been a long time Cowboys fan so don't hold that against me but I've also followed the 49ers because my older brother is a mad 9ers fan since the days of Montana and Rice so they are getting my support in this series.

49ers vs Saints would have to be one of the closest games I've seen in a while, the 49ers were up 17 - 0 in the first and it looked bleak for the Saints but they pushed it to the final seconds so let's hope the Patriots and Broncos put on a similar show now.:woot:

I hope the Broncos come through against the Pats, they have had their time in the spotlight so it's time to move over. Elway + Tebow = Elbow! GO BRONCOS!!!!

What's your prediction?

Based on the first 8 minutes of this game, its how far the Patriots. There is a huge gulf in class and playoff pedigree between these two teams.

I am also a Huge Dallas fan and have really enjoyed watching 49ers and Ravens (Flacco) as my Teams to follow in the Playoffs but man Brady and the Pats are Killing them both sides of the Ball.
For what it is worth I thinik the Giants are a huge threat if they Beat the Packers !!!

Very annoyed that NO didn't take care of the ball and blew it against SF. Also watching this NE game goes to show how rubbish Denver offense really is... clueless. Very much enjoying watching NE smash them.

Feel sorry for the Titans. They were never going to win with a 3rd string QB.

49ers v Saints probably one of the best games i have ever seen. Bring on next week.

My prediction is a 49ers v Patriots Superbowl.

As I posted earlier the Giants are the team to watch and after Today are now the Team to Beat !!
I am spewing Flacco & the Ravens now face Brady & the Patriots in red hot Form so going by my predictions.
Giants Vs Patriots SB
And the winner is -
Way too hard to call very Close and will be a great game to watch either way.

I guess I have to say the Giants and Manning MVP

I've got a fair few NFL cards to get rid of so I'm going to run a SUPERBOWL PREDICTOR COMP and the winner takes all, anyone have any ideas the best way I could run it? I just don't want two or more people with the same outcome and then I'll have to random the names to get a result.

Picking a winner would be a good start:lol: and a result then the M.V.P to decide if there's a tie, anyone else have any ideas? in the meantime I'll get the pics together of what is available and post them in a separate thread.:v:

Sounds like a good idea Maso.

I cant wait for SF v NY this week. Should be epic. I think Ravens will get stomped by the Pats

Sadly Neil I think you are right about the Ravens !!
As much as I Collect Flacco and it would be great for his Card values going up If he Got them through to the Big Dance facing the Patriots with Brady in hot Form not to mention the Gronk,Hernandez and Welker is a huge Ask.
I will be Rooting for the 49ers but I think the Giants are on fire and will Kruz to a win !!!

Looking like Giants V Pats in the big one...I hate the Pats with a passion, but you have to respect them. Don't like Eli either (waaah, I don't wanna play for the Chargers...waaah!) so I think I'll have to barrack for the Zebras! :D

NY Giants v New England Patriot Super Bowl. Should be huge.

How cruel is sport though. A fumble see's the Giants through and the kicker missing a sitter gets the Pat's through.

Back
Top Bottom