SOLD/TRADED Soccer Break #25 – 2016/17 FFA & A-League - 3 Boxes – RANDOM TEAM - Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right...he is a legend! He's one of the most exciting and talented strikers we've had in the history of the A-League. I just hope he remains in Australia down the track. It's more than likely a Chinese club will poach him eventually.

What! Why wait til then? I'd rather we do the break sooner rather than later. How long does it take to do?

Regarding the break, this is my first one and I've been looking forward to it all day. I'm a stay-at-home dad (I have 3 children aged five and under) and collect A-League cards in order to remain relatively sane. I don't think my mental stability can wait until Sunday night.

Coopdog

@Diggaz TC - so when is this break going to take place?? Sunday night??

Nothing in thread title yet to give me any clues.

Waiting....

Hey Siri...set timer for 14 minutes...."if I could save time in a bottle..."

IMG_0607.JPG

Hi guys, I've recovered from last night's mini-breakdown and am looking forward to my first break. Approximately, how long does it take?
Coopdog

More than 14 minutes! :)

Being 3 boxes it will probably be around 45 - 50min.

But I'm sure @Diggaz TC can give a better estimate when he tells us when the break is going to take place.

If I could save time in a bottle....
IMG_0608.JPG

@Diggaz TC - so when is this break going to take place?? Sunday night??

Nothing in thread title yet to give me any clues.

Waiting....

Hey Siri...set timer for 14 minutes...."if I could save time in a bottle..."

IMG_0607.JPG

There is a countdown timer for you now on the Break page....only 34 hours to go :) - http://www.diggaztradingcards.com.au/group-breaks-watch-live/

(That's 9PM NSW/VIC, 8PM QLD, 6PM WA on Sunday night) I'm happy to push it back half an hour if that's too early for you Queenslanders/Westerners...

The Card break will be a Nice break from the cricket & I like cookies early christmas present just want a Timmy Cahill Signature card
upload_2016-11-26_19-51-39.png

The Card break will be a Nice break from the cricket & I like cookies early christmas present just want a Timmy Cahill Signature card

Nice one Scoot!
Maybe the break will bring you a Cahill Weet-Bix fortune cookie with a signature card inside????
IMG_0610.JPG

Good luck!!! :)

Guys, btw, I'm looking for a 2006/2007 Mark Viduka signature/redemption card. If you could help me it would be much appreciated.
Coopdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom