For Sale Signed Hayne Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but if you read the rules, bans can be issued fro what you are doing mate you might want to check it out. or your time at OCT will be limited. you cant cooment othe listed prices. if you dont like it leave that thread

That is a bit high....he is a tough person to locate for a sig though....doesnt really enjoy signing either....

He bought that card for $55, link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260465340842

Have noticed he churns cards (buys and resells) dissappointing for us PC collectors....how much do you think he would sell my signed 1977 Changa card?

Cheers
Ross

and the sad thing is some poor sap who doesnt have a clue will probably buy it...:(

---------- Post added 20-10-2009 at 09:59 AM ----------

actually i checked it over and although it looks similar it is not the same card..
have a look at the end of the sig it finishes in different places

god :blink::blink: this thread is just getting a tad bit crazy with all the hateful remarks towards other members opinions, prices and so forth.
brplat

These comments could be reported because i dont think they are allowed. If he wants to sell it for $75 he can, your comments im pretty sure are breaking the rules

Hey paul

Shut ur hole!!!

The kid is asking a ridiculous amount

who gives a **** if it was on TV getting signed??????????:-k:-k:-k:-k

1. Its not rare, i could find Hayne myself, as could most people after a game and get him to sign the exact same card:lol::thumbsup:
2. Its not Numbered, or limited print etc etc etc

Im sure this didnt need to be said but hey

asking 75 - 100$ for this card didnt need to be said either :whistle::whistle:

yes but if you read the rules, bans can be issued fro what you are doing mate you might want to check it out. or your time at OCT will be limited. you cant cooment othe listed prices. if you dont like it leave that thread

what a hypocrite you are girds you wright this crap after bagging me about my souths 2006 predictor card shame shame shame

Can admin please delect this thread!!!

You guys are making me feel so ****ing bad I am thinking of just leaving this site.

Payney and aussieblokes are ****ed!!!!

Im OUT dick heads!!!!!

And I cant wait to see your signed card Payney. I hope he ****s on it!

This thread has just gotten insane. COME ON GUYS! it was the price of a card! why did everyone have to comment if they had nothing nice to say??!! This thread must be closed now...
Brplat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom