Price Guide Wanted On Futera Cards Please.

good one, when i finish next few shifts, will get someone to put a photo of sample hattrick card Monday, hopefully, cheers Mark,

try that,

pro-2RwsW811.jpg

pro-Vx2QrvOh.jpeg

thanks for that, when I got it, I felt duded, as it was described as 2 hatrick cards no mention of a sample, but I was unaware that it was a rare sample, adds to the set, cheers Mark,

thanks for that, when I got it, I felt duded, as it was described as 2 hatrick cards no mention of a sample, but I was unaware that it was a rare sample, adds to the set, cheers Mark,
how did you get on to this one Mark, it would be a cool story to hear.

This one I got of mossgreen before they ended, the other hatrick card was a sample, good buy I think around 200 for the lot, can anybody price a hatrick sample cheers,
1995 Futera “No Limit” - Mossgreen | Find Lots Online
  • Lot Description:
    1995 Futera “No Limit”
    [30]; “Supreme Team” [12]; “Bat 2 Ball” [10]; “Shane Warne Hat Trick Card” (2); “Signature Series Sample Cards” (12); also unissued Ultra Pro card. G/VG

There were 3 Samples available on eBay (April 2022), one was purchased by a fellow member on here and I for ($250). With only 11 Samples of this card, what I paid is a steal!

So far I've come across 6 including yours, great find.

There were 3 Samples available on eBay (April 2022), one was purchased by a fellow member on here and I for ($250). With only 11 Samples of this card, what I paid is a steal!

I don't remember seeing these, which is a shame as I would have grabbed one.

Just as a matter of interest - where do we get that there were 11 SAMPLE cards from ? I know the Futera book suggests there were 13 SAMPLE cards of the Lara 375 Decider card and I'm sure there were quite a few more than that......

Cheers
John

Just as a matter of interest - where do we get that there were 11 SAMPLE cards from ? I know the Futera book suggests there were 13 SAMPLE cards of the Lara 375 Decider card and I'm sure there were quite a few more than that......

Cheers
John

I’m sure it would be mentioned in the Futera File but I’m not home to check.

Cheers
John

Futera file wasn't 100% sure if it were 11 or 13......

That Lara was printed near the end of Futera's demise...... print runs were out of control by then. I've accounted for about 20 so far of those Lara samples.

Cheers
John
morning, I am not sure, I have read it before myself, but that's only going of what someone says, I suppose you can only go on that, unless it is documented somewhere, be interesting to find out, cheers Mark,

good buy. never noticed them either, best to put them away, maybe someone else no's where the others are, somebody might have one at not realise, cheers Mark,

there you go, thats where I read it, nice set, c cant beat that, cheers Mark,
Unwatch

[IMG alt="BoondasH1"]https://xfdata.ozcardtrader.com.au/avatars/m/1/1506.jpg?1609899497[/IMG]

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader​

Messages2,508LocationVicReal NameRaj
Well I was supposed to pick up a Shane Warne Hat trick card which was un numbered (to add to this mailday today) at the Sandown card show but the seller decided to change/ back out of the deal, ahh well that's life :rolleyes:.

Luckily enough for me, Brad @bjs127 was nice enough to part with this Futera Shane Warne Hat Trick Sample card. According to the Futra File only 11 exist:

Back
Top Bottom