Side Player PC - Cade

Hornso

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43
So I recently wound up the Saddiq PC ( :cry: ) and am in the process of starting up a new PC. But in the meantime here's a collection of whatever Cade's I can afford to pick up along the way.

img_8317-jpeg.494371
img_8318-jpeg.494372

(as recently exhibited in The Gallery)
IMG_8320.jpeg
IMG_8319.jpeg

Last edited:
You can still PC Saddiq mate! Not many one team for life guys out there these days.... From a financial perspective I think Ivey provides decent value and upside from a hobby perspective.

Nice mate - you think he’s gonna be good? I haven’t watched much and plus he had the injury.
I’m a terrible judge of talent lol. And like you said he’s had the injury so I haven’t seen him play for a long time but I think he’s got the potential to be a very good all-round player.
From memory he needs to cut down on his turnovers, tighten up his handle and improve his deep ball but they are all things he can fix rather quickly. He’s not a flashy player but I think he can put up big numbers.

You can still PC Saddiq mate! Not many one team for life guys out there these days.... From a financial perspective I think Ivey provides decent value and upside from a hobby perspective.
You’re right Skip, but as much as I love Saddiq I wanted a guy who has a decent range of inserts and at least saw out his rookie deal at my team.
I like Ivey too but he’s not where I am headed ;)

Back
Top Bottom