Showcasing The Spurs & Other Stuff In The Mail

bargey

OzCardTrader
Haven't had a mailday for awhile, but got some nice stuff in today.

Included was a couple of cards to complete my 05-06 Topps Big Game Final Score San Antonio Spurs Collection, so I thought I'd showcase that for you all here (Especially all the Spurs Lovers) :)

fs1.jpg
fs2.jpg

All the Jerseys are numbered to 133, and the auto jerseys of Udrih & Duncan are numbered to 50. All the cards are refractors. I'm going to get them framed up along with some sort of plaque with the Finals Scores vs The Pistons and these two pictures:

duncan1.jpg
duncan2.jpg

Should be very nice once it's done.

Now on to other stuff:

outlaws.jpg

Travis Outlaw 03-04 Topps Contemporary Collection Lucky Draw Patch RC /50
Maurice Taylor 04-05 Finest Far East Fabrics Refractor Jersey /50
Travis Outlaw 03-04 Topps Pristine Gold Refractor Rare RC /99
Travis Outlaw 03-04 UD Honor Roll Future Honors Gold Auto Jersey RC /25

outlawps.jpg

Travis Outlaw 03-04 Topps Photo Shoot Auto RC (Limited to 56) PSA10

-------------------------------------

These are all for trade / sale, all from 05-06 UD Reflections:

reflect.jpg

Yao Ming Jersey
Yao Ming Dual Jersey /50
Martell Webster / Gerald Green Compare & Contrast Dual Jersey RC /100
Amar Stoudemire Jersey

Hope you like :)

Great stuff Bargey. So they are all Gu's from the finals jerseys like previous sets? Will look great all framed up mate. Good to see team loyalty.

That Outlaw photo shoot is a fantastic pickup. Such a key RC card And a psa 10 to boot.

Mail day done in style mate. Great stuff.

Well done Barge, you've gotta be proud of those Finals GU Cards. I never even knew they existed, and to see them all together like that is cool!

I especially love the Timmy D, I've not seen many of his Autos, and that's a sweet lookin one!

I gotta agree with the Mr Vintage, that PSA Photo Shoot RC Auto is freakin sweet as! The photo shoots dont usually pop up all that often on Ebay, and when they do they're not easy to get cheaply...
Definately one of the centre-pieces of ya PC!!

Great post!!!!

The guy didn't list the Photo Shoot Auto as a Photo Shoot Auto, just as a topps PSA 10 auto, so I think I got kinda lucky. It ended for about $25 below my max bid from memory, I was surprised to win it, let alone get it cheap. Asshole charged me $17 for shipping though.

And yeah, the spurs jerseys are all from the NBA Finals last year, thats why I thought they'd make a nice set. There's a Pistons set too, the Autos are Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton I think.

yeah my bro has all the lakers ones from a couple of years. They look great all out on display togeter.

:prayer: Tim Duncan auto :prayer:

I believe you're the first on the forums to own one! We already have Jordans, LeBrons, and Iversons.

I've had one for a couple of years, but this one is much nicer.

One day I'll grab his 01-02 Pristine Auto, that's my favourite Duncan Auto, a must have.

Back
Top Bottom