Show something off

508EF61D-D4D6-41B5-AD16-DB3FCE74B0A0.jpeg

593F2D01-4015-481D-BE79-EABB7A960F88.jpeg

9CAE9DC8-ADC1-4948-917C-62B7A9F22B1B.jpeg

@skip20 - do you keep track of what you have in the vault or is it a surprise you forgot what was in there?
A bit of both mate - photobucket screwed me over so lost all of my scans and have since only rescanned about half of my cards. So I tend to focus on scanning the more stuff in rather than looking back on what I have already done.

Maildays = new images, showoff thread = images scanned in many moons ago.

So nice I bought it twice

IMG_3514.JPG
Dang! Took me a while to figure out that was Photogenic - prices appreciated nicely from release by the looks of it!

Any favourite Garnett era? I assume it wasn't the Brooklyn years - Team Celtic aor Team T-Wolves?

Dang! Took me a while to figure out that was Photogenic - prices appreciated nicely from release by the looks of it!

Any favourite Garnett era? I assume it wasn't the Brooklyn years - Team Celtic aor Team T-Wolves?

Celtics for sure but I do pick up RC year and MVP year stuff mainly from the Wolves

Photogenic has held or increased value yep - check out some of the Rodman numbered cards where it’s that photo where he’s horizontal and jumping out of bounds for the ball - has a big following

Photogenic is a great release

Celtics for sure but I do pick up RC year and MVP year stuff mainly from the Wolves

Photogenic has held or increased value yep - check out some of the Rodman numbered cards where it’s that photo where he’s horizontal and jumping out of bounds for the ball - has a big following

Photogenic is a great release
I remember Photoegenic was released as a rather lower end product - no chance for Kabooms, Downtowns, or many autos etc. Just goes to show the power of gettign back to basics - good photos of the players doing what they do best. SIMPLES!

Back
Top Bottom