Show something off

That's unreal. You must have had impeccable timing. Jonny on the spot. I hit 4200 pts in a box and spent it on garbage that was not worth $10. In hindsight I should have sold the pts.

Good to know some people actually did alright.

That's unreal. You must have had impeccable timing. Jonny on the spot. I hit 4200 pts in a box and spent it on garbage that was not worth $10. In hindsight I should have sold the pts.

Good to know some people actually did alright.
It was years ago when they used to post at the same time every Friday. They gave me 5000 points a few months back for a Jaylen Brown RPA but it's worthless because the only things that take a lot of points now is the white sparkle packs, which I don't want.

Anyone find any pack odds on these? Or estimate print run?

I had one around the time they came out and didn’t think much of them and sold it for like $5 if I recall.

Down the track realised they were like a case hit or something and has to get one again and paid way more 😂

7642218.jpeg

I'll admit it. Am not a big basketball fan (I struggle to find enough time to do my thing yet alone watch other people do theirs). But I first got back into Trading Cards because a mate of mine started a Box Breaking Group - I brought a couple spots over a few months to show my support for him etc.

In one of the breaks I did crap but they had a spicy repack and pulled this.
myhouse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom