Shipping overcharger and also makes false statements and promises

You know 99% or more of Americans? That's a dumb statement, even by your standards slobby. Fine, the guy mentioned in this thread is a first-class DW, but to generalise to a whole nation is narrow minded.

Paypal wont do you any favours, I had a similar experience with an Australian seller. Waited 45 days to get back my $47AUD even after I had forwarded them an email direct from the seller telling me he hadnt sent the item yet and was going to drag the paypal claim out as long as he could. He even rang me at home!!!

Paypal are hopeless. If youve got the tracking numbers and all that youll be covered but it will not be a quick process Im afraid to say. :mad:

Yup thats the last post like that I want to see on the boards Slobby or action will be taken. I wont warn you again seeing you are already arguing with a moderator about your post.

how was my post rascit? lol my head hurting from reading is being rascit? Now I am really confused!

Yup Im hardly going to delete a post that shouldn't be on the site but leave it quoted in others. Easier to just delete the lot.

Now back to topic.

Yup Im hardly going to delete a post that shouldn't be on the site but leave it quoted in others. Easier to just delete the lot.

Now back to topic.

No probs with that, now that the doc clarified it, but it made no sense to me before hand...

Hey guys -

Told the guy I had been in contact with paypal and they had the shipping info etc.

I threatened to escalate, but asked if he would just save us both the time and hassle and do the right thing.

He said he didnt realise I had shipped the cards already.

I said. What did you think I meant when I said.... "Cards shipped - heres the tracking number!"

To cut a long, long, retarded story short - he thankfully dropped the dispute.

Now how do I ban this douche from bidding on my cards?

Ry

Hey guys -

Told the guy I had been in contact with paypal and they had the shipping info etc.

I threatened to escalate, but asked if he would just save us both the time and hassle and do the right thing.

He said he didnt realise I had shipped the cards already.

I said. What did you think I meant when I said.... "Cards shipped - heres the tracking number!"

To cut a long, long, retarded story short - he thankfully dropped the dispute.

Now how do I ban this douche from bidding on my cards?

Ry

Was the buyer tnwdlr or someone else (just to clarify)?

Back
Top Bottom