SET COMPLETE!!!-96-97 Skybox Autographics is Here!!

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
Today is a good day. For the first time in my hobby collecting life, I have accomplished a goal!. Never have I made a set of something. Today I accomplished the set of 96-97 Skybox autographics. Its such a thrill because usually I fall off completing a set. It's really a dream come true owning this set, which 10yrs ago i thought was near impossible task to complete.

A big thanks to Ben(Nenjabin) for helping me complete this set and for sharing his vast knowledge of this set with me, so huge thks mate.

The whole set can be seen HERE:http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/jayzhou32/96-97%20Skybox%20autographics%20set/ and highlights of the set are below for viewing too.

So here are my personal favourites and highlights.
Grant Hill autographics super tough to find "Blue version"
hillnewscan.jpg

"Black version"
hillauto.jpg

Bulls Pippen, Cause he's a Bull:thumbsup:
pippen.jpg

Garnett
kgauto.jpg

Nash- He's like MJ auto of the set :lol:
nash.jpg

Ray Allen "rookie"
allen.jpg

Marbuary "rookie"
marbury.jpg

Hakeem "The Dream"
olajuwon.jpg

ZO
mourning.jpg

Clyde Drexler:thumbsup:
drexlerauto.jpg

Stackhouse - 1st player i pulled 10 yrs ago
stackhouse.jpg

Stoudemire -Took me 3 months to find this card
stoudamire.jpg

Mccloud, short-printed and super tough find
mccloud.jpg

Finally, the team of the 90's:D::D:D
Bulls Lineup(Kerr,Kukoc,Longley,Wellington and Randy Brown)
bullsstartinglineup.jpg

Oakley/BJ
oakleyandbj.jpg

And Finally MJ..........:worthy::worthy::
jordanfleerauto.jpg

Thanks for looking... comments and suggestions always welcome..

haha! love the MJ throw in at the end!

awesome set bro! I've always wanted to try for this set!!!! I just have too many others I'm trying to do!!!!

Congratulations on the completion!!!!

Good luck with the next mission in ur collection!

God bless and well done!

haha! love the MJ throw in at the end!

awesome set bro! I've always wanted to try for this set!!!! I just have too many others I'm trying to do!!!!

Congratulations on the completion!!!!

Good luck with the next mission in ur collection!

God bless and well done!

Thanks for your comment.. yes.. autographics is a very sweet set to have.

Definitely very tough to find some of those players esp the Stoudamire and G-Hill blue, but i enjoyed every moment of collecting the set.

Well done on the completion mate :) And thanks for the shout-out, but it was me picking your brains on this set!! Couldn;t have completed mine without you :) Great to see you get it done too :D

congratulations, it's so nice to see there's second set complete from members this year..

All the autos look great and most of the players signed full name.. that's why autographics are so famous...

well done.. it's a massive effort..

I really like Charles Oakley and Nash there... hope u get to add more blue version autos to the set..

:thumbsup:

All the autos look great and most of the players signed full name.. that's why autographics are so famous...

:thumbsup:

Not only that mate, but autographics is still one of the best designed auto set's even after 10 yrs..... and is way better than anything UD produces today(cept for Jordan's:D_:thumbsup:

Well done on the completion mate :) And thanks for the shout-out, but it was me picking your brains on this set!! Couldn;t have completed mine without you :) Great to see you get it done too :D

Hahaha nah it's all cool mate!!!! Glad i had someone to watch my back and lmk where all those bargains were hehe:p.Ozcards really need more members here collecting a set like this:thumbsup:

Thks

Ps:Would love to see the completion of the 97-98 skybox autographics set by members here, that would be awesome:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Back
Top Bottom