See You On The New Forum

hill33 said:
Go into the users profile that you want to leave feedback for.

You will see "OzTrader Feedback : Username (0)"

Click on the number, which will show you the users feedback. There is a link there that allows you to leave feedback for that person! :)

I seem to have left feedback for you (Graham) ok, but when I try leave feedback for Mavs -

There were the following errors:
  • The deal URL is invalid!

?????

The deal URL should be the link of the topic in which you posted your Trade Deal. Any deals linked to must be in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements forum and must have posts made by both parties for it to be valid. When you left feedback for me it was open so you could link to any thread, but I have since made it so it must be in the forum above.

I will make up a list of rules for reference, but I wanted to get this online ASAP.

hill33 said:
The deal URL should be the link of the topic in which you posted your Trade Deal. Any deals linked to must be in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements forum and must have posts made by both parties for it to be valid. When you left feedback for me it was open so you could link to any thread, but I have since made it so it must be in the forum above.

I will make up a list of rules for reference, but I wanted to get this online ASAP.

what happens though once a deal is moved to completed deals forum? Won't it screw up the link?

Thanks for the info Graham...

Mavs and I only used the completed deals and trader feedback :(

Maybe we'll do it later in the submit sale part to make it legal.... hehe

Billyhoyle said:
what happens though once a deal is moved to completed deals forum? Won't it screw up the link?

Nope. The link has a topic number and that will stay the same regardless. I will make it valid for both the "Submit" & "Completed Deals" forums. That makes sense :)

justdabestcards said:
Mavs and I only used the completed deals and trader feedback :(
Well it makes sense once a deal is completed that it gets moved to Completed Deals, so as above ill make that forum ok too :)

EDIT : its been updated now !

:smt023 once again G!

Should the community collectively alternate watch duties re the "who's online" link... Very amusing and I love it! LOL
Great for all the detectives too... hehe :D

A bit confusing for the first time, but I'm sure I'll work out what's going on.

Sounds good for the new features. Haven't yet used them, so cannot comment on them yet.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom