See You On The New Forum

And everyones a site admin! HEHE.

Have to adjust the rankings soon. Looks good so far.. and yeh it does look a bit big.. the features are nice though! cant wait to explore some more!

wow, this new look is very disorienting might take a while to get used to...
and yeah how did mavs sig suddenly have a growth spurt, its massive!

and what happened to all the emoticons? it dont feel right without the standard smiley face

It will all come back. Graham has to look like he is doing some work ocassionaly :eek:

Good work G.

Hey nice work Graham! Thanks!

And guys, my sig's not big. No bigger than Jess Alba.......

Perhaps it took a while for the screen/page to load, as it did for me, and most of the the posts looked huge, but look fine now.

MavsMan© said:
And guys, my sig's not big. No bigger than Jess Alba.......

It was HUGE!! Like this big. But I changed it :)

Couple of weird things, you will need to readd your avatars. And change the time zone in your profile (GMT +10 for Eastern States).

Any other weird things let me know .. otherwise it looks ok so far.

cool the new forum is so cool, nice work;)
posting new threads takes a little while to work out but, not to long:rolleyes:

JZA said:
anyone worked out how to PM yet?

Click on the username in the left over there <----- and select "Send A Private Message" :) Alternatively go into their profile and there is a PM button. There is now also an option to email the user through the board, and also a space in the Profile for your real name. Theres lots of options - check em out!!

The Truth said:
Hey Graham, how do we do the whole feedback thing? I've checked it out and can't find how to?

Go into the users profile that you want to leave feedback for.

You will see "OzTrader Feedback : Username (0)"

Click on the number, which will show you the users feedback. There is a link there that allows you to leave feedback for that person! :)

Back
Top Bottom