Status
Not open for further replies.

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Just wondering if there is any provisions or rules which allow previously banned members a second chance on the site? I know most of the banned members are guilty of something that would definitely not warrant another chance, but I am talking about those that simply made bad choice in the way of words to use in a post?

And yes, this question has come about because of a particular member, so if you would prefer me to pm with who I am talking about I can?

Thanks guys

Quite often we will get a whole stream of abuse from people that have been banned for whatever reason. Sure if you wish to ask one of us about it we will consider it, but quite often a lot more is said behind the scenes than most people will realise which results in us not really wanting to have someone back on the site.

Cheers
Matt

Quite often we will get a whole stream of abuse from people that have been banned for whatever reason. Sure if you wish to ask one of us about it we will consider it, but quite often a lot more is said behind the scenes than most people will realise which results in us not really wanting to have someone back on the site.

Cheers
Matt

Fair call! You guys would clearly know more about these situations that us! Thanks for the reply Matt!

But honestly graham(please take no offence) people make bad decisions all the time, we r human and therefore we are bound to be stupid sometimes. I'm sure luke would apologize for wat he did. I mean its just about being the bigger man and to forgive and forget! PLease take no offence mods

But honestly graham(please take no offence) people make bad decisions all the time, we r human and therefore we are bound to be stupid sometimes. I'm sure luke would apologize for wat he did. I mean its just about being the bigger man and to forgive and forget! PLease take no offence mods

Clearly there is more to it than what we are aware of Josh. The mods on here are not unreasonable people! I trust their judgement!

H
Pretty sure he wouldnt by what he wrote elsewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom