Searching for a Sig

westkoastking

West Coast Collector
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
mdlugi81
Hi All,
I was just hoping somebody could whip me up a new Nic Naitanui sig to start the new season, something dark/scary and a little intimidating, or what ever you can come up with, i'd be stoked with.

Thanks Guys :D

Ill be getting a new laptop with photoshop iin the next week or so, so I can do it aas soon as i get it

Here we go, litle bit rusty on sig making haha

NicNat.jpg

What do you think of this one ?

:worthy:SWEET, mate, saved it, will definatley be using that, i think it'll be my finals sig, your a ledgend thanks alot.

man, thats a cool avatar aswell, i just had a couple of canadians over for a couple of weeks, if they were anymore laidback, they would of been deck chairs:lol:, i think thats why we get along well, you guys are really laid back, and were really lazy:whistle:

Cheers Mate

:worthy:SWEET, mate, saved it, will definatley be using that, i think it'll be my finals sig, your a ledgend thanks alot.

man, thats a cool avatar aswell, i just had a couple of canadians over for a couple of weeks, if they were anymore laidback, they would of been deck chairs:lol:, i think thats why we get along well, you guys are really laid back, and were really lazy:whistle:

Cheers Mate

I had a really awesome sig ... but I lost it :lol: I'll try to find it, It took me over 4 hours to did it ... yours : 20 minutes and a coffee lol

If anyone wants sigs, I would make one with smile :)

Thanks mate...i like it!
haha
i like the smiling rainbow!

---------- Post added 28-03-2011 at 10:18 AM ----------

hmmm sig might be a bit to big....

sorry for hijaking your thread btw westcoastking

Back
Top Bottom