sealed boxes of LOST

Gluck with the case if you decide to get one beware with cases from us of customs fees. Siegeandspike got hit with $200 worth of customs fees with his ufc round 2 case

Gluck with the case if you decide to get one beware with cases from us of customs fees. Siegeandspike got hit with $200 worth of customs fees with his ufc round 2 case

thanks for that and to be honest i did not give it a thought about possible import fees etc so a big thanks girds:thumbsup:

yeh i dont think siege did when he invested in his either. if your interested in finding out more about his situation shoot him a pm. lol hes like the tak35bne of UFC collectiing.

Sounds like there are even more Lost cards on the way (refer to link below):

LOST Archives Trading Cards - Rittenhouse Archives

In response to the original query, you should be able to pick up boxes of the seasons 1-5 Rittenhouse release for around $70 on eBay or from card shops.

I would love to open a box of the new series if enough people are interested in gong in for a case together.

Oohh gawd, not another LOST set!!!

Gee whiz...... the last release was crazy hard enough to complete as it is :D Ha ha ha

ill take your word for it, you more lost autos then i have cards:lol:

I'm actually annoyed they have released yet another one so fast.

I mean, I am hoping its just an "archive" release of the same cards, and not new ones....

Because, the last release was so huge, and full of a tone of SP cards. Some were one every 3 cases!

Ha.. I am watching that one myself.. Figure buy it.. Get all the left over cards I need and sell all the rest.. Then.. I realise.. $1600AU (Which is the reserve).. Is a bit much.. For LOST.. NRL maybe.. Lost.. ????

I'de love to have that much money to spend on trading cards, but it is a little hard to justify those prices when you can pick up so many of those cards for about $5-$10 through the Razor Ink releases. You would want to know you could get a decent return on selling the ones you don't need.

By the way, have you seen the checklist for the new Lost Archives release? Pretty disappointing list of signers given how many have signed before and how many others are completely insignificant characters.

LOST Archives Checklist - Rittenhouse Archives

Back
Top Bottom