sealed boxes of LOST

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
i am wanting sealed boxes of lost.... all seasons;)
if you dont have any maybe you could point me into the right direction:thumbsup:

my wife is a massive LOST fan so i am going to get as much as i can together for her for her birthday:thumbsup:

i cant wait to see those autos as well:woot:

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 06:58 PM ----------

buyingstuff formikee i think thats his name has 100000000000 lost autos ask him. i think thats pointing in the right direction

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 06:32 PM ----------

OzCardTrader.com.au - View Profile: buyingstuffformikelee

link to his profile

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 06:37 PM ----------

Inkworks | Product List

Thanks heaps Girds:thumbsup:

Thanks heaps mate, i have to learn the value of these now :lol:

do you get sigs in the single series boxes?

i will also need to bump up my paypal too:whistle:

Yeah they work on the same basis as your NRL ones mate.. :) .. Although.. It's easier to get sigs in these boxes than the NRL ones.. It's like one is to 32 packs I think.. Depending on the series.. You should be able to get just a normal season one/revelations/two/three box for around $50-90.. Depending on the series again..

The sigs cost to buy (from other people) anywhere from $15-$300 depending on the series/actor..

Inkworks.. Which is now out of business has awesome collectors series.. The Lost series is the first series I believe to have autographs cards.. Pieceworks cards.. Propworks and double Autographed Pieceworks cards..

You'll have heaps of fun collecting these.. But you'll never complete it!!.. Not without selling all of your eels stuff and maybe a kidney.. ;)

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 07:48 PM ----------

BTW.. The 1-5 set I showed you a link to is a different set to the individual seasons set.. They were produced by another company.. Rittenhouse I believe..

The individual seasons are by Inkworks.. And are more collectible and worth more too.. They are a much better set.. And obviously more expensive to buy.. BUT.. That's because everything is in very limited numbers.. Folders/mini press sheets/autos.. That sort of stuff.. I know it seems like a lot to take in.. I suggest one season at a time unless you get a good price on a sig/auto card..

Season One.. Inkworks | Lost: Season One Trading Cards
Revalations.. Inkworks | Lost: Revelations Trading Cards
Season Two.. Inkworks | Lost:Season Two Trading Cards
Season Three.. Inkworks | Lost:Season Two Trading Cards

This will give you a run down on all the cards available through each series released by inkworks.. They have complete checklists available to print out too..

There was only these four sets released by Inkworks.. They never did the whole series..

I KNOW I KNOW Right??.. I was heartbroken to say the least..!!

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 07:53 PM ----------

If you need any help on prices on particular sets/autos/pieceworks/auto pieceworks.. Let me know.. I should be able to guide you a little.. :)

Yeah they work on the same basis as your NRL ones mate.. :) .. Although.. It's easier to get sigs in these boxes than the NRL ones.. It's like one is to 32 packs I think.. Depending on the series.. You should be able to get just a normal season one/revelations/two/three box for around $50-90.. Depending on the series again..

The sigs cost to buy (from other people) anywhere from $15-$300 depending on the series/actor..

Inkworks.. Which is now out of business has awesome collectors series.. The Lost series is the first series I believe to have autographs cards.. Pieceworks cards.. Propworks and double Autographed Pieceworks cards..

You'll have heaps of fun collecting these.. But you'll never complete it!!.. Not without selling all of your eels stuff and maybe a kidney.. ;)

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 07:48 PM ----------

BTW.. The 1-5 set I showed you a link to is a different set to the individual seasons set.. They were produced by another company.. Rittenhouse I believe..

The individual seasons are by Inkworks.. And are more collectible and worth more too.. They are a much better set.. And obviously more expensive to buy.. BUT.. That's because everything is in very limited numbers.. Folders/mini press sheets/autos.. That sort of stuff.. I know it seems like a lot to take in.. I suggest one season at a time unless you get a good price on a sig/auto card..

Season One.. Inkworks | Lost: Season One Trading Cards
Revalations.. Inkworks | Lost: Revelations Trading Cards
Season Two.. Inkworks | Lost:Season Two Trading Cards
Season Three.. Inkworks | Lost:Season Two Trading Cards

This will give you a run down on all the cards available through each series released by inkworks.. They have complete checklists available to print out too..

There was only these four sets released by Inkworks.. They never did the whole series..

I KNOW I KNOW Right??.. I was heartbroken to say the least..!!

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 07:53 PM ----------

If you need any help on prices on particular sets/autos/pieceworks/auto pieceworks.. Let me know.. I should be able to guide you a little.. :)

Mate you are fair dinkum a legend:woot::thumbsup:
and i might say you are like the guru of cards or something:lol:

Sounds like there are even more Lost cards on the way (refer to link below):

LOST Archives Trading Cards - Rittenhouse Archives

In response to the original query, you should be able to pick up boxes of the seasons 1-5 Rittenhouse release for around $70 on eBay or from card shops.

I would love to open a box of the new series if enough people are interested in gong in for a case together.

In response to the original query, you should be able to pick up boxes of the seasons 1-5 Rittenhouse release for around $70 on eBay or from card shops.

I would love to open a box of the new series if enough people are interested in gong in for a case together.

Up for a box or two depending on price and time done :)

Inkworks's plane wreckage prop auto card, one of my fave in non sport pc :D

i have done some searching for some and there are some really nice cards out there......what was doing chasing select cards:cry:

---------- Post added 01-06-2010 at 08:13 PM ----------

thanks mate, i am wondering as to which sets to start with first....inkworks or rittenhouse??

i feel inkworks would be the preferable choice?

---------- Post added 01-06-2010 at 08:14 PM ----------

Up for a box or two depending on price and time done :)

as long as i have my paypal back up i would be keen for a box or 2 depending on price of course:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 01-06-2010 at 08:18 PM ----------

so would you say $99 is to much for the rittenhouse boxes?

You can buy sealed boxes of the Rittenhouse series from sellers in the US on eBay for a bit cheaper than that if you are prepared to wait for overseas delivery. I suggets you keep an eye on boxes at auction, you may get a bargain.

The cheapest place I have found for the Inkworks cards is the Card Kid website.

Lost Trading Cards

Postage for 1 box is pretty dear, but you can get multiple boxes for only a relatively small additional charge.

I reckon the Rittenhouse series is better than anything by Inkworks, but you will pay a premium for them.

You can buy sealed boxes of the Rittenhouse series from sellers in the US on eBay for a bit cheaper than that if you are prepared to wait for overseas delivery. I suggets you keep an eye on boxes at auction, you may get a bargain.

The cheapest place I have found for the Inkworks cards is the Card Kid website.

Lost Trading Cards

Postage for 1 box is pretty dear, but you can get multiple boxes for only a relatively small additional charge.

I reckon the Rittenhouse series is better than anything by Inkworks, but you will pay a premium for them.

thanks for that mate:thumbsup:
i bought a series 2 hobby box for $40 plus delivery but the ritten house do look good.
cheers dave

Back
Top Bottom